Muamba

irreverentad

Fantastic news that he didn't die upon arrival! A huge congrats to the medical team on hand, just for getting him to the hospital.

As has been said, the next few hours are crucial, hopefully him not breathing for 10+ minutes won't have an effect on his brain function.. That's an awful lot of time without oxgen for any organ.

Good luck Fabrice!

If the hospital have made a statement, then I don't see why the BBC can't report it?

Exactly my thoughts. It is half an hour or more since Sky started reporting that the hospital had said he was stable, makes no sense.

Really hope this a cautious BBC and not a Sky cock up.

Something's not right. They've just had a Daily Mail reporter on 606 and he specifically said "not heard anything".

All seems very strange. As Andy Clarke said, I sincerely hope this isn't a Sky **** up.

5Live apparently claiming that a cardiologist in the ground fought his way on to the pitch to help. What a hero if true!

The story was from a first aider who was in the same stand. Apparently somebody near him went to the stewards and made himself known and they rushed him on to the pitch and eventually left with Muamba.

Something's not right. They've just had a Daily Mail reporter on 606 and he specifically said "not heard anything".

All seems very strange. As Andy Clarke said, I sincerely hope this isn't a Sky **** up.

BBC do seem to be trying hard to make it clear that they know nothing official but there are stories flying around (without saying so much).

Making a massive point of re emphasising it now in fact.

Nothing official from either club or the hospital, that is a fact.

Â