Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

-------------------Hart--------------------

Richards---Boateng---Kompany----Kolarov

--------De Jong---Toure---Barry-----------

--------------------Silva-----------------------

------------Tevez-------Adebeyor-------

Then they changed around with wingers later on, but did look impressive with that 4-3-3.

Then they changed around with wingers later on, but did look impressive with that 4-3-3.

i thought this was a pretty good line up replace barry/milner , adebeyor/balotelli if we get them of course

i thought this was a pretty good line up replace barry/milner , adebeyor/balotelli if we get them of course

Poor Lescott, Bridge, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Wright Phillips, Adebayor, Robinho, Adam Johnson, Santa Cruz, Barry, Viera, Jo, Kolo Toure and Bellamy.

:lol: @ Barry

Hope he's enjoying the money hes being paid because he wont be playing football outside of the "Elite" squad for much longer.

:lol: @ Barry

Hope he's enjoying the money hes being paid because he wont be playing football outside of the "Elite" squad for much longer.

About to say the same thing!

Bet hes watching the Milner transfer quite closely, as he could lose his place as the totem Englishman in the side!

And rightly so, Jimmy is better than Gareth by a country mile, they obviously aren't going to pay near enough £30m to sit him on the bench. With the already massive midfield they have there isn't enough space for Barry anymore. I wonder if he is regretting the move...

I don't know if that was meant to be a joke OBE but there's 13 players there capable of playing for any top 4 side.

I just meant that poor is the one thing they're not - half of those players are on four or five million a year!

Nah I think it's a 4-3-1-2, Silva plays off the striker and the 3 are in midfield rather than dropped deep. De Jong is really the only defensive midifelder there, Yaya is a box to box and Milner when he goes will also be a box to box.

It's a good system in fairness. Their defense is also **** massive.

Poor Lescott, Bridge, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Wright Phillips, Adebayor, Robinho, Adam Johnson, Santa Cruz, Barry, Viera, Jo, Kolo Toure and Bellamy.

lescott came on - bridge injured - swp came on - adebayor ??? played - robhino out on loan - johnson came on - barry played viera came on - jo came on and scored - toure came on

its a squad game 4 competitions we're in this year like villa

3 defensive midfielders? :? I suppose that defence needs all the help it can get.

Well I confidently predict Boateng will be one of the best defenders in the league, not too sure on the rest of them though!

Â