Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Sick in the head

Sick in the mouth

And I don't hear a word you say

Not a bit

And I don't give a shit

I got the glass

I got the steel

I got everything

And now all I need is your head on a stake

Hard headed **** you all

Hard headed **** you all

Hard headed **** you all

Just add it up...

Although, IMO money has totally ruined the game why this hatefest against MCFC. As has just been said other clubs have been spending vast sums of money for years.

Let Man City fans have their time. I reckon they deserve it. They have followed their club through some crap times.

The other clubs (with possibly the exception of Chelsea) earned their money. It's not comparable.

They "earned" it by being in the closed shop of the champions league at the right time with all the money that brings, effectively shutting everyone else out of the party.

They've ruined the game.

End of.

Yes it was all well and good when the usual suspects like Man U and Chelsea were poaching the cream of the premier leagues best prospects but now it is someone new the game is ruined!

You are taking the piss, surely?

Embarrassment.

The problem with Man City and your obviously too blind to see is that they have inflated the whole market for everybody else. In two ways, firstly if they bought David Silva for £20M and then Valencia wanted to buy player 'x' then club 'x' know's how much of a stupid amount they have so they too are going to try and whip the most amount of them.

Second way is the fact that because the tossers are persuading these so called big named players with money because their league position is so shit then it's going to attract any player they buy. Yaya Toure £220k a week? You think Man U, Chelsea and the 'usual' suspects are paying pretty much their WHOLE team with that amount of money?

Where have you been this past year and 2 anyway regarding Barry and Milner, especially Milner. Very settled with big ambitions yet once Man City came along it was just like Barry, unsettled, wants out etc etc.

To be honest mate, it's like you are trying to stick up for these and I'm honestly disgusted. Of course your entitled to your opinion but seriously, wake the **** up.

You might even look back and find Man City the result of MON leaving.

The problem with Man City is and your obviously too blind to see is that they have inflated the whole market for everybody else. In two ways, firstly if they bought David Silva for £20M and then Valencia wanted to buy player 'x' then club 'x' know's how much of a stupid amount they have so they too are going to try and whip the most amount of them.

Second way is the fact that because the tossers are persuading these so called big named players with money because their league position is so shit then it's going to attract any player they buy. Yaya Toure £220k a week? You think Man U, Chelsea and the 'usual' suspects were paying pretty much their WHOLE team with that amount of money?

Where have you been this past year and 2 anyway regarding Barry and Milner, especially Milner. Very settled with big ambitions yet once Man City came along it was just like Barry, unsettled, wants out etc etc.

To be honest mate, it's like you are trying to stick up for these and I'm honestly disgusted. Of course your entitled to your opinion but seriously, wake the **** up.

but also the selling club are inflating the price like villa and milner yeah ok city are paying it cause they can but the wouldnt be inflating the market if other teams didnt put huge prices on their players so you cant have it one way and not the other

Don't you get it? We put the price tag on him because we didn't want to sell him. The money persuaded James and it will persuade every single player. As I stated before if they see somebody as average as Yaya Toure on £220k then they must be loving the amount they could get.

Don't you get it? We put the price tag on him because we didn't want to sell him. The money persuaded James and it will persuade every single player. As I stated before if they see somebody as average as Yaya Toure on £220k then they must be loving the amount they could get.

well if you put 30m on him and city say ok well then you'll have to expect other clubs to want more for their players that you want

you could look at it another way that city are giving clubs extra money that they may or may not need.

west ham 14m bellamy

everton 24 lescott

blackburn 18m rsc

the list goes on then teams come to city and offer **** all for our playes

also the 220k was denied by toure his agent and the club and i'd belive them over some shitty journo that has it in for city from day 1

Well that's not their problem is it because you don't play the players. You buy them after persuading them with yes, again 'stupid money'. All of a sudden there's somebody 'better' available leaving players like Roque Santa Cruz with a sore ass. Somebody like us see's him available and because you're not playing him both clubs would sincerely agree a very much lower budget. You're loss.

Well that's not their problem is it because you don't play the players. You buy them after persuading them with yes, again 'stupid money'. All of a sudden there's somebody 'better' available leaving players like Roque Santa Cruz with a sore ass. Somebody like us see's him available and because you're not playing him both clubs would sincerely agree a very much lower budget. You're loss.

its not about them playing if they played every game they are way over priced

They've ruined the game.

End of.

Yes it was all well and good when the usual suspects like Man U and Chelsea were poaching the cream of the premier leagues best prospects but now it is someone new the game is ruined!

You are taking the piss, surely?

Embarrassment.

No you don't get it.

It's nothing new.

Two or three seasons down the line there will be a big 4 again just like there always was, it will be City instead of Liverpool perhaps but nothing will have changed. They won't be paying overinflated prices anymore because they will be in the same league as Chelsea and won't need to, players will be comming to them to play in the champions league and challange for the title. They will be able to "turn players heads" without having to offer stupid wages or massive transfer fees, just like Man U or Chelsea do.

Infact I suspect, much like Chelsea they will cut back the spending and start to generate their own funds from the new glory hunting fans around the world and Champions league money.

Nothing has changed, football is no more ruined than it was when Abramovich arrived.

Â