Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

The City manager seemed to put an end to Craig Bellamy's time at Eastlands by suggesting he will not be included in his 25-man squad for the coming league season. "I have to choose 25," he added. "The rest must find another team. Craig is out of the list."

Thats how you treat one of your best players from the previous season.

:lol:

haha :lol:

on the pitch he was one of the best but off the pith it was a different story with mancini i presume

So Man City replace him with another brilliant on the pitch/utter twunt off the pitch type individual in Mario Balotelli?

on the pitch he was one of the best but off the pith it was a different story with mancini i presume

So Man City replace him with another brilliant on the pitch/utter twunt off the pitch type individual in Mario Balotelli?

Indeed, Balotelli seems a lot worse in fact. Bellamy has been pretty well behaved since he moved to Citeh, has concentrated on his football and improved greatly from it.

Indeed, Balotelli seems a lot worse in fact. Bellamy has been pretty well behaved since he moved to Citeh, has concentrated on his football and improved greatly from it.

mancini could control/get on with baloteli the way hughes doees with bellamy

mancini could control/get on with baloteli the way hughes doees with bellamy

is seen that Balotrli lad play a good few times,and i must say he looked **** clueless..couldnt hit a barn door,oh and for all the money yous have spent i dont honestly think yous are all that.i wouldnt be as fearfull as i would with Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal or even Spurs..although maybe thats because these are all bid clubs..

Im still not sure that Hart is top class. A good shot stopper but im still not convinced. Top keepers are judged on how they react to mistakes e.g Casillas in World Cup.

Everybody thought Carson would be top class and one high profile error and it was proven how good he really was

Could you not say Carson was the same at Charlton and replace Charlton with sha as Carson had a brilliant season for them and tehn came to a big club and after 1 mistake crumbled

Hart was the best keeper in the Premiership last season even at the age of 22 which is like being 18 in a outfield position. Although i think Given is a good keeper, i dont think he is as good as some people say. He struggles to dominate his box at times.

Thinking back at Carson, he still hasn't sorted his weakness at free kicks yet i see.

Â