Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Some of the teams he has failed to win away at in the knockout stage is quite incredible. Stuttgart, Porto, Spurs, Benfica, Monaco, Shakhtar even David Moyes Manchester United

Its not like they are all just elite teams he is coming up against

Edited by Zatman

21 minutes ago, sne said:

So is this guy representative of Man City fans?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he :D 

Hahahaa

at least he admitted it to be fair! Lots of people would carry on talking their way into a hole

• Like 1

On 10/04/2019 at 17:16, villa89 said:

Why didn't he save it with his feet, de Gea style?

Ederson is crap. Second goal in this tie he's let in because he can save a ball with his feet. Needs to watch de gea.

I really want spurs to win this.  City are basically the scutty family off a run down council estate who won the lottery, move into a mansion and fill the swimming pool with custard and an old Ford Cortina.

Edited by dubbs

De Bruyne's facial hair thou.

He looks like a kid that has eaten spaghetti Bolognese and who's mother hasn't had time to wipe him around the mouth yet :D 

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2

I like Citeh. They're a rags to riches story. It's not the fans fault the riches are the Richie-est of Riches around. 

They play incredible football, do not buy superstars and I love Pep for what he did at Barca. Ergo... in the Champions League... Citeh Till I Die!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I like Citeh. They're a rags to riches story. It's not the fans fault the riches are the Richie-est of Riches around. 

They play incredible football, do not buy superstars and I love Pep for what he did at Barca. Ergo... in the Champions League... Citeh Till I Die!

I beg to differ.  First signing after the takeover - Robinho.

Â