Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Shouldnt Man C have had a pen at the end though grrrrr. Still only 3 pts above drop now . Spoilt the day a bit that has

Edited by Hev

Simeone or Ancelotti in the summer maybe.

they'll go safe and get ancelotti when madrid give him the chop

agree with whoever mentioned the lack of properly world class signings, they've gone safe with those too, sagna, fernando, mangala, bony, all safe uninspiring signings (and all looking poor signings at the moment)

the players they sign that might be considered a risk or signed for potential etc dont get a sniff, nastasic was better than demichellis, jovetic looks a decent player

dont get me wrong they've signed some amazing players but their hit rate % wise is really poor, the 4 listed above + negredo, javi garcia, maicon, demichelis, rodwell, sinclair, savic, maybe even navas and thats before you start looking in to transfer fees and the likes of whether or not kolarov can justify his fee

He's doomed.

Ancelotti I reckon. Looks like the fans are turning at Madrid so he may well be out of a job in the Summer.

Assuming he doesn't want to sit on a beach for a year.

cant agree Negredo was a bad signing. got nearly 25 goals last season and lot of Premier League games were from the bench. If anything they are missing him a lot this season

• Like 1

Although a Man City win was a result that we wanted I can't help feel delighted they lost. I can't stomach Man City.I'd rather Chelsea win the league and that is saying something!

• Like 1

Â