Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Just had a look at a Man City forum, out of interest, and could not believe the abuse we were getting from some of them. Slating our attendance v Wolves (which was shit, I know, but there were many factors for it).

Bunch of arseholes they are. Used to be a decent set of fans but now the success is going to their heads. Having said that, there were some decent posters on there who spoke sense.

I'm sure if we were spending hundreds of millions year on year and keeping our best players we would be selling out too.

It's the same 3-4 who continually enjoy taking the piss out of AVFC, probably folks who have dreamed up some reason to hate Villa. They were challenged by other City fans.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=231285

Any football fan who isn't taking the piss knows the factors that played into that attendance, and they have nothing to do with poor support. Outside of the promoted clubs Villa easily has the most support in our weekly PL football threads. 8)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 50/50 on Citeh fans. A good few are decent fans worth listening to. But a good few are the most arrogant, shite-talking bellends you'll find supporting a team.

As for the 'support' most Villa fans acknowledge our home support isn't amazing. However we are all proud of our away support which is IMO the best in the league.

Well well well... what goes around sure does come around.....for all the spiteful transfer dealings - I'm gutted for him NOT!

SkySports Sky Sports

Manchester City have confirmed CEO Garry Cook's resignation offer has been accepted following a board led review.

Â