Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're doing so well they even have their own stadium in the fifa game now! :lol:

I like the fans, like the colours they play in, hell the stadium is nice looking too but I can't stand the owners and the amount of money they can throw around so arragontly, I can safely say I'm jealous. Openly jealous of their position.

I hate the fans they've become proper rocket polishers IMO and then use the league 1 games they went to in an attempt to justify themselves

take for example the prick stood at the top of the holte end steps last year "we took 6k fans to Grimsby" couldn't give a **** mate you're stood outside our doors singing a Barry song, was the same at their place

3 years time and they'll be no different from utd fans

Dzeko is going to monster this league this season. Said from the beginning he was made for it.

Aye. He is like a better version of John Carew. Big bloke, built like a brick shithouse and he can play a bit too.

I hate the fans they've become proper rocket polishers IMO and then use the league 1 games they went to in an attempt to justify themselves

take for example the prick stood at the top of the holte end steps last year "we took 6k fans to Grimsby" couldn't give a **** mate you're stood outside our doors singing a Barry song, was the same at their place

3 years time and they'll be no different from utd fans

In time I agree but for now they've kept their humour which i find similar to ours. You are right though, I'll and indeed everyone else will hate them soon enough if not already.

Just had a look at a Man City forum, out of interest, and could not believe the abuse we were getting from some of them. Slating our attendance v Wolves (which was shit, I know, but there were many factors for it).

Bunch of arseholes they are. Used to be a decent set of fans but now the success is going to their heads. Having said that, there were some decent posters on there who spoke sense.

I'm sure if we were spending hundreds of millions year on year and keeping our best players we would be selling out too.

Read about Cook. He is a knob jockey but i think that is even above his level of nastiness.

though he should be sacked for his emails being hacked if its a work address

Reading through it, it sounds pretty plausible that it was written by him to me.

He was copied in to the email and as he said, he was in South Africa, so he would have been replying on his blackberry. Those things can be a bit fiddly to reply with when you just want to reply to one person and not to everyone.

I recon he did it, wouldn't be surprised if he'd had a few on this holiday and thought it was just a laugh.

Just had a look at a Man City forum, out of interest, and could not believe the abuse we were getting from some of them. Slating our attendance v Wolves (which was shit, I know, but there were many factors for it).

Bunch of arseholes they are. Used to be a decent set of fans but now the success is going to their heads. Having said that, there were some decent posters on there who spoke sense.

I'm sure if we were spending hundreds of millions year on year and keeping our best players we would be selling out too.

I had a read through on Bluemoon and a lot of them are just total meatheads. Accusing the his mother of being attention seeking and using her illness to get sympathy. Loads more of them can't work out what "Cooky" has done wrong.

Anyway, football fans are just morons is the conclusion I have come to...

Â