Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

City have loads of class on the pitch just none of it.

As for their ability on the pitch compared to Chelsea, Chelsea have the better team but Man City have a far better squad in my view. That combined with Jose's ability both as a manager and his ability to get under the skin of other teams would I think see him come out on top.

Its just personal opinion though I guess, no way of knowing either way.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry has just apologised for his drunk antics on a STUDENT night, some guy has videoed him and Johnson on the lash and i can really understand Johnson but Barry at a student night, he's getting slated from the City fans. Seriously he'll be gone as soon as City get into the top 4.

Video is in the Sun.

I had a quick ganders on their Blue Moon forum yesterday, just out of curiosity.

At first I thought it was very impressive and visually very pleasing.

Then i read some of the comments and came to the very quick conclusion that the level of debate they have on there is akin to 2 monkeys fighting over a tick.

More than one individual had already come to the conclusion that he was disgusted with Balotelli and that he should never play for his club again. This off the back of 3 appearances, one of which he scored in. Said arguement quickly descended into a trade off of swear words between posters.

The conclusion that I came to is that we're quite lucky to have Villatalk - so big Kudos to all those scrooges (mods) who keep our forum free from such stupidity.

Barry... and Johnson on the lash...

The sad truth of it all is that they both had exactly the same plan for going out that night; taking their fat bastard mate as a wingman to make them look more appealing to the laydees.

Sky Sports"]

Gareth Barry feels there is a body of football fans outside Manchester City who are willing the club to fail.

No shit?

There are also some people who are willing Barry to fail but I think we can all stop wishing it now since he well and truly has failed.

Muppet. :lol:

Sky Sports"]

Gareth Barry feels there is a body of football fans outside Manchester City who are willing the club to fail.

No shit?

:lol:

Finger on the pulse.

I feel it would be far more newsworthy if they found a body of fans outside Manchester who didn't want the club to fail.

Gareth Barry - What a jobsworth.

Everyone wants Mank Citeh to fail, mostly because of their limitless cash so people want to see them burn.

Â