What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I finally unlocked the top level of tracks this afternoon.

460 odd faults and 20 odd minutes later, I managed to finish one.

****. Them.

Is that the Trials Trophy ones? I haven't unlocked 'em yet, though the next level down was easier then I thought it would be so I'm either getting better or just getting luckier.

**** Gigatrack though, **** it in it's ass. :rant:

Still playing Skyrim. My Breton playthrough is going well. Just hit level 30.

Also hitting up Madden every now and again for a few games on my Franchise. Just had the first draft after my first season, looking strong with a 90 overall! Drafted well.

Downloaded the Dragon's Dogma demo this weekend so I'll be giving that a go this week. Looks interesting.

I did Gigatrack yesterday and got the Gold medal on it. I thought I'd messed it up though because I ended up crashing once, but apparently one is okay and you can still get the gold.

I too unlocked the Trials Trophy, haven't attempted any of the tracks yet though.

I finally unlocked the top level of tracks this afternoon.

460 odd faults and 20 odd minutes later, I managed to finish one.

****. Them.

Is that the Trials Trophy ones? I haven't unlocked 'em yet, though the next level down was easier then I thought it would be so I'm either getting better or just getting luckier.

I believe they are the Trial's Trophy ones - when you unlock it it turns into an event called 'Flatliner'.

I'm not great at the game (I found it got increasingly difficult past the B licence to the point I scraped past 135 medals by messing around with the skill games) but the Flatliner event series is insanely hard. It seems to like throwing steep ascents with awkward jumps at the end at you, imagine 'that hill' on the Ascent track but needing to nail the end to make the next checkpoint.

btw, Trials Evolution. Never before have I been happier that the Xbox allows you to use custom soundtracks. Great game, awful, awful music.

Currently playing Tera. It's pretty much another generic MMO, yet the combat and graphics are rather nice.

I just bought the NA version of the game entirely on impulse after GW2 beta gave me an itch for playing an MMO. Going in blind once its downloaded. Looks fun enough.

It is fun if you like that kind of game. Just hit level 24 and it seems to be improving as I level. The first instance is short but decent too and you can do that when you hit 20.

Just finished The Walking Dead part 1. Rather enjoyed it.

Same here, more of the comic than the TV show.

Is it just me or is Clementine, totally Newt from Aliens?

Havent seen Aliens in donkeys years so all I remember about Newt is she was a small girl who had lost her parents.

KUEyi.png

Well, turns out TERA is a hell of a lot of fun. Great combat. And pretty, oh so pretty.

Xv25Ol.jpg

Hmm, wasn't going to get this but as i've just upgraded my graphics card to one of these...

GX-049-HS_400.jpg

I might go and pick it up to put it through it's paces.

Well in case you wanted to play on the same server, I should point out that I don't play the EU version of the game and bought the American version instead direct from ENMASSE. NA and EU are ran by separate companies with the American guys (ENMASSE) having, so far, a better reputation. Also, the EU guys (Frogster) apparently removed content to make sure the game got a 12 cert.

Plus, it actually works out cheaper playing NA - I only paid £42 for the NA Collectors Edition compared to £48 for the EU version. My sub is only £7 a month too. In terms of performance/lag, I've not noticed any difference at all from playing an MMO on an EU server.

It's a very good game. A lot of underdog charm and brilliant feeling combat. Playing a PC MMO with an Xbox 360 pad is surprisingly successful (even though I use M+K most of the time)

Well in case you wanted to play on the same server, I should point out that I don't play the EU version of the game and bought the American version instead direct from ENMASSE. NA and EU are ran by separate companies with the American guys (ENMASSE) having, so far, a better reputation. Also, the EU guys (Frogster) apparently removed content to make sure the game got a 12 cert.

Plus, it actually works out cheaper playing NA - I only paid £42 for the NA Collectors Edition compared to £48 for the EU version. My sub is only £7 a month too. In terms of performance/lag, I've not noticed any difference at all from playing an MMO on an EU server.

It's a very good game. A lot of underdog charm and brilliant feeling combat. Playing a PC MMO with an Xbox 360 pad is surprisingly successful (even though I use M+K most of the time)

Yeah, I read something about the censorship issues. I'm not exactly fussed about the editing of some of the character models and outfits tbh, and I believe the blood slider is being patched in soon after launch.

Think I'll pop and get the box at lunchtime. Wasn't going to bother but GW2 will be a few months away yet.

Â