What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Nothing specific atm. I am too critical of games and I see flaws quickly which makes it hard to enjoy. Really annoying :( To be fair there is a lot of crap coming out even if you use the huilty pleasure card or whatever. So many small releases constantly on steam. 

So I downloaded and played EVE for a little bit. I was engrossed and very impressed by the level of detail.

That being said, there's no way I could put down the time commitment for it. Maybe a couple years ago but not now.

Got 3 games on the go.

GTA5 (PS3) - still slogging through the story mode. To be honest, I think I prefer a solid story rather than open world. Too much choice, if you know what I mean. Still wanna finish it though.

Broken Age (PC) - Only about an hour in, but I love the art style and dialogue.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP Emu) - Replaying this as I needed my tactical RPG fix after following Unsung Story on Kickstarter. Still as good as ever.

I didn't rate the story on GTA5 as much as I did the story on GTA IV (or RDR given it's basically GTA Wild West)

GTAV is a superb game. But I never really felt invested in the story.

In GTAIV I genuinely cared about the characters.

RDR is Rockstar's greatest game IMO, it's one of the best games of all time too

But GTA V shits all over IV, every mission was huge fun and is easily in my top 10 games

Agree about RDR.

And agree to an extent about the GTAs. But I'd still say the story of GTAIV was better. It just wasn't as good of a game in plenty of other aspects.

I'm back on The Last of Us after having a bit of a break. I'm still quite early on in the game but I just had some great fun taking on groups of the infected in dilapidated buildings. Throwing bottles and bricks to lure them away from you is awesome. I had a Hollywood moment at one point because I was about a second away from them detecting me before I hurled a brick to draw their attention. So much fun and has a really great atmosphere as well as fantastic acting.

Edited by Ginko

I'm probably in the minority, but couldn't stand GTA4 .

I tried to give it a chance, I really did. But there was only so much of a failed mission I could take when I had to ride across the whole map before I could try it again.

God The Last of Us is utterly fantastic isn't it? No wonder it won so many GOTY awards, I'm bloody loving it. I just snuck through an entire compound full of raiders and took all but two of them out without any of them suspecting a thing. Love it.

Last of Us is great. Nice send off for the PS3

Finally had some time to play through Dishonored. Still in the beginning stages, but interesting ideas. A lot creepier than I thought it would be though.

Only GTAs I enjoyed were GTA 3 and Vice City. Bought the last one and there is no doubt it's a great game but the story line is boring, the missions are boring. Way too much of 'Follow this car for 7 miles' 'Go pick up this person' Zzzzzz. GTA is all about the story and missions and they were so dull I lost interest after 2 days.

Just started playing COD: Ghosts online, again it is poor and nothing compared to old versions. I think I like about 2 maps, the rest are just lacking something. Dont get me started on that map with the huge castle I refuse to even play that now. Id rather they bring out a new one with all the good old maps. Pipeline, Wet work, Dome, Vacant, Broadcast, Invasion, Highrise. Anymore? Bloc was good for sniping too.

Iv heard Battlefield is the better game but I do get crushed at it. Will take a while to adapt but should probably move to that now.

Â