coda

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

Kompany would be a ludicrous appointment and a sign of how far they've slipped off. He's at least had one good season with Burnley but he didn't do too well at Anderlecht.

It's the type of appointment I'd imagine a Palace, Leicester etc would go for. Not Chelsea.

It wont be kompany im 99.9% certain of it

They will go for poch as he wont want much money and can get best of what they have. Dnt think chelsea fans will be very welcoming.

Also spurs fans wont be happy with him taking the job. Will be very interesting if it happens

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It wont be kompany im 99.9% certain of it

They will go for poch as he wont want much money and can get best of what they have. Dnt think chelsea fans will be very welcoming.

Also spurs fans wont be happy with him taking the job. Will be very interesting if it happens

He was the 5th highest paid manager in the world at PSG

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

why would he not want a big transfer budget? Chelsea need to buy a new spine 

He didn't have a huge budget at saints or at sours like mourinho and conte did.

Unless chelsea are selling shit load of players there wont be a massive budget for him

Its looking very likely that Chelsea won't have any European football next season. Not sure that will impact the new manager search, but will be a loss of income. Long may it continue 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I feel like Poch at Chelsea has disaster written all over it. 

I think opposite i think will be  a better match than nagelsmann at spurs 

Thats going to be a massive job at spurs and i dont think he ia experienced enough for that kind of job. Has a AVB feel to me

• Like 1

Â