London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

When they panned across the athletes at the stadium there was a very attractive girl in the British team... looked mixed race (caucasian/far eastern). Need to do a bit of research

I thought the closing ceremony was pretty good, usual over reactions not a surprise but I think it was decent show.

Jessie J would certainly get it though, she looks absolute filth (and swings both ways) = WIN

She swings both ways because she is a hermaphrodite.

At the risk of stating the obvious, we had different governments in 1992 and 2000. Cant see a city like Birmingham or Manchester getting the Olympics for a very long time though, the **** that was Atlanta 1996 has all but killed the chances of middle sized cities getting the games until everybody has forgotten about it. I'd like to see Birmingham go for the Commonwealth games when the city centre rebuild is finished, only I guess that means that Small Heath would get a new stadium for free.

It did give birth to some interesting events though, like the Birmingham Super Prix, which iirc lasted 2 years. Street racing Monaco style in Brum city centre.

The drain covers on the course are still rock solid to this day!

Â