Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

kidlewis

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland has been okay so far, some nice touches.

N Zog, does well until he decided to shoot every time rather than pass. His first cross = goal.

Petrov been playing well

Clark' first touch has been poor

Cuellar has been very good apart from that awful header

Hutton, well first game he has been able to do his job. one of the best performers so far. OMG

Warnock, as usual a bit of a joker.

Bent lazy

Keane, done okay and the goal has obviously ensured he has added further value to his loan deal.

Dunne unfortunate to get booked, for doing fack all.

Are you watching the same game as me?

we look good yet again going forward...carrying on from the QPR

but i just shit my pants every time we are defending...

we just seem so nervous, rash, clumsy and kamikaze...

no calm heads at all in our back line...they really are our downfall

Well at the very least, the performances of Keane has showed everyone what we are missing. We need a quality number 10, who can link the play and score goals. Where we get one that isn't Irish, 31 and playing in the USA, I don't know.

I wasn't raving when we signed him but I did think it was a good signing and I feel slightly vindicated for that. But then, I thought Jenas was a good signing too (and he would have been if he had stayed fit)...

We're going to miss Keane when he goes.
I pray we can keep him!

Hes already said he has no intention of leaving LA.

and we all know how loyal football players are to their word! :winkold:

Ireland has been okay so far, some nice touches.

N Zog, does well until he decided to shoot every time rather than pass. His first cross = goal.

Petrov been playing well

Clark' first touch has been poor

Cuellar has been very good apart from that awful header

Hutton, well first game he has been able to do his job. one of the best performers so far. OMG

Warnock, as usual a bit of a joker.

Bent lazy

Keane, done okay and the goal has obviously ensured he has added further value to his loan deal.

Dunne unfortunate to get booked, for doing fack all.

too harsh on Warnock and Bent but mostly agree. Warnock has been putting himself on the line and is doing a great job, he was unlucky for their goal because that was a stunning last ditch challenge (regardless of what they might be trying to suggest on sky). Bent has been moving a lot and doing much better picking up the lose balls and pressuring for me, although that one time he should have been getting back in the middle, it was his first pass that he overhit which was the reason, he intended to put keane in on goal so didn't need to be on the 6 yard box.

the rest of the team have done very well, but one word for Clark, he is definitely a centre back and if we want to reward his efforts then we should be playing him there, for me. get Gardner in the middle and have Clark ready to replace whichever centre back **** up next.

Watch how lazy Bent is for N'zogbia's cross, Keane runs straight past him. Need to see better from bent in second half or sub him for Gardener!

I agree Bent was lazy and can be frustratingly so (several others in this match, but Gardner. Surely a forward would be a better option?

Watch how lazy Bent is for N'zogbia's cross, Keane runs straight past him. Need to see better from bent in second half or sub him for Gardener!

Bent so far has proven that his words this week are nothing but lip service.. He was talking about wanting to be the next Shearer and to score 100 goals for us and to be the number 9 we'll never forget.. So far he's been flat footed, not all that interested and when we do make chances he's always a yard or two off the pace. Shit play so far from Bent..

Playing decent at the mo. Let's hope we can take this into the second half like we did the other day.

The way i see this season going, we have 8 games to get to 35 points (6 points to go the way things stand), and then we can use the last 6 games to try and get some additional points. I don't think that should be to difficult, but we have some tough battles coming up. At the moment, I can't really see the bottom 3 getting to 30 points too soon, for that reason I think we will definitely be safe. (when you think of it like that, it seems really easy, but, I don't want to jinx it)

Does anyone know how many points Bham had this time last season, and ourselves?

No chance, you dont want 2 attackers taking the same space, bent would have dragged his marker with him, he seen robbies run and stopped his, watch on replay