Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

kidlewis

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going down

No doubt. In fact I think we'll finish the season with less points than we've got now. I'd be surprised if we don't go straight to league one.

You do know that's not possible?

If you can't see McLeish's season is repeating from last, then fair enough.

I can't see us not getting 9 points from 14 games and I think 37 will keep you up. If you think there's any real likelihood of us joining the five teams adrift at the bottom in the race for relegation then I'd pop down the bookies sharpish.

I'm not saying we're good, but I think a top ten finish is more likely than relegation.

Ireland has been okay so far, some nice touches.

N Zog, does well until he decided to shoot every time rather than pass. His first cross = goal.

Petrov been playing well

Clark' first touch has been poor

Cuellar has been very good apart from that awful header

Hutton, well first game he has been able to do his job. one of the best performers so far. OMG

Warnock, as usual a bit of a joker.

Bent lazy

Keane, done okay and the goal has obviously ensured he has added further value to his loan deal.

Dunne unfortunate to get booked, for doing fack all.

This is a repeat of the QPR game but without the own goal.. Sure the scorer at half-time is different but it's all playing out the same. Started the game a bit tense had a few good chances went behind to a goal that shouldn't have happened and then from about the 40th minute the game has been nothing but Villa.. If the second half is anything like the QPR game we could win this quite comfortably.

And well done to Zog for finally realising you just have to pass it to one of our two free scoring forwards and not try to do it all yourself. It only took him 45 minutes to get that.

Oh, and if McLeish doesn't take Warnock off at half time he's a fool.

I wasn't even worried when we went behind, we've played some good stuff at particularly difficult ground and we deserve to be at least level. The game is set up for us to go on now and win it.

The one thing that still makes things difficult for us is the lack of movement of the midfielders and attacking players when we have the ball. We need more from them when the back four have the ball because they rarely have any options. This could be partly to do with Clark's inexperience at playing in that central midfield position (among other things).