"Club 12" from Glasgow

Richard

Seem to be in all sorts of trouble this club

Mcoist looks a very unhappy bunny, sold their best striker and other players, only recruited one player I think in January and the chairman borroing against future ticket sales (heard that somewhere before.....).

Fans saying "you've taken our dignity, please dont take our club". Not a good place to be right now.

Should have paid their tax bills

Shocking financial mismanagement making Fred the shred look like Warren Buffet

Without going into the ins and outs of it, you do realise Rangers and RBS are in two completely different leagues of financial mess

Hurry up and go bust, and while you are at it take the green and white lot down with you

^A thousand times this.

Can't disagree.

For an idea of the kind of trouble they're in, there's been some talk of them accepting a lower offer for Jelavic from Everton than they'd received elsewhere because they owned Everton money on a transfer from donkeys years ago and selling to them at a lower rate effectively allowed them to write-off the money owed in one go.

Rumour was that the Jelavic sale has saved the club and would allow them to do a deal with taxman that would write off most of their debts

£5mil writing off their debts wouldn't have meant they were in such a shit state in the first place. It might pay the tax bill but from what I've heard there's much bigger debts than that.

They might find a mystery donator who will dig them out and save the club, and they might win 4 SPL titles, they might collapse and be in ruins. Either way, I really couldn't give a stuff.

Anything that stops Union Jacks and Irish flags being paraded around, bringing a politically charged agenda to football is more than welcome to disappear in my opinion.

Hurry up and go bust, and while you are at it take the green and white lot down with you

In directly that is more than likely.

Without the 4-7 Old Firm games a season each club financially would be screwed. No TV interest, lower gates at Celtic if Rangers go bust.... it would effectively be the end of Scottish football.

Happy Days. :D

It must take astonishing mismanagement to put a club of that size & stature and which is in a position of almost guaranteed annual glory of some description, into that state of disrepair. Take a bow whoever is responsible. Not that I could give a rat's snatch what happens them to be honest.

If Celtic play their cards right, they could set up a decade of unrivalled success.

I take it the title of the thread is tongue in cheek. There is no such football club as "Glasgow Rangers".
Changed, for you.

All I ask is that everyone does everything I ask :mrgreen:

Â