"Club 12" from Glasgow

Richard

Wow into administration. Just seen it all over twitter, so dived into VT to catch up with what's going on.

How on earth does anyone mismanage such a massive club, which such a huge following?

Actually it is quite interesting Julie, someone from your background will be particularly interested I would think.

Here

With any luck, Celtic will do the same.

No chance Celtic are being well run :winkold:

Whilst Celtic are in no danger of going in to administration any time soon due to the fact that they have been ran well financially... one half of the Old Firm going down the pan will not end well for them the other half.

Most Celtic fans are gleefully celebrating the demise of their "enemy", but the hangover is just around the corner...

As a Rangers fan... I'm quite obviously a bit upset about this whole sharade, but its been coming for so long now. I won't exactly be losing any sleep over it.

PS. Who wants to discuss a topic when you can just say some hate filled one liners?

Whilst Celtic are in no danger of going in to administration any time soon due to the fact that they have been ran well financially... one half of the Old Firm going down the pan will not end well for them the other half.

Most Celtic fans are gleefully celebrating the demise of their "enemy", but the hangover is just around the corner...

As a Rangers fan... I'm quite obviously a bit upset about this whole sharade, but its been coming for so long now. I won't exactly be losing any sleep over it.

PS. Who wants to discuss a topic when you can just say some hate filled one liners?

See this kinda sums up Rangers as a club, in one of the worst moments in their history they still go on about Celtic. Heard it last night on the Clyde phone in and tbh it's bullshit, Celtic had 50,000+ for this Saturdays game against Inverness Caley Thistle, they support Celtic first and foremost!

Now say Rangers do get hit with the full penalties by the HMRC and Sir Craig Whtye reckons the total bill would be around £75m obviously the club would go into liquidation it just means that the Scottish football landscape would change it could be a brand new start for the likes off Aberdeen possibly Hibs, Rangers have never and will be the most important in Scottish football.

ort85z.jpg

STV link

Well looks like things have definitely taken a turn for the worse this morning as the HMRC have lodged a notice of intent to appoint an administrator for Rangers, basically meaning someone will go in and strip the club down in order to get HMRC everything their owed!

Please do point out any poor grammar!

See this kinda sums up Rangers as a club, in one of the worst moments in their history they still go on about Celtic. Heard it last night on the Clyde phone in and tbh it's bullshit, Celtic had 50,000+ for this Saturdays game against Inverness Caley Thistle, they support Celtic first and foremost!

Now say Rangers do get hit with the full penalties by the HMRC and Sir Craig Whtye reckons the total bill would be around £75m obviously the club would go into liquidation it just means that the Scottish football landscape would change it could be a brand new start for the likes off Aberdeen possibly Hibs, Rangers have never and will be the most important in Scottish football.

Emm, does that mean everyone else brining up the subject of celtic before me hate celtic more than they love villa?

@Bicks, I'm glad you're not generalising 500,000 people you've never met.

We may laugh about them but put yourself in their shoes. 5-10 years ago they were one of the biggest clubs in Europe, now they are staring down the stark reality that they might not exist soon.

Ive got a mate whos been a ST there for 20 years, home and away, Rangers is his life. Dont think I can describe how hes feeling right now.

Â