• Clark
    • Petrov
    • Ireland
    • Keane
    • N'Zogbia
    • Bent
    • Sub:Bannan (for Clark)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:f9a6657372][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:f9a6657372]Aston Villa[mcol]2-2[mcol color=blue:f9a6657372]QPR

[row][col color=#8c333c:f9a6657372][col][col color=blue:f9a6657372] Cisse

[row][col color=#8c333c:f9a6657372][col][col color=blue:f9a6657372]Warnock og

[row][col color=#8c333c:f9a6657372]Bent [col][col color=blue:f9a6657372]

[row][col color=#8c333c:f9a6657372]N'Zogbia [col][col color=blue:f9a6657372]

[/table]

Great turnaround tonight. Warnock's own goal is bemusing at best but what an effort in the second half. How we never got a penalty is beyond me - Shaun Derry's handball was so obvious it was painful. Lovely finish from N'Zogbia for the second goal. Looked dangerous.

Oh well, more jekyll and hyde from Villa, we can't seem to play two halves of decent football without **** it up. Second half was storming and we were unlucky not win with the ref having a fiver on the draw. Gabby best player on the pitch for me.

Glad N'Zogbia got a goal.. Bent too.. Glad we atleast grabbed a point..

The rest? utter bollocks, defence is still poor and Ged was right to throw Warnock into the reserves.

In my opinion he should've subbed Clark earlier as we needed that extra creativity or a proper midfielder like Gardner when we were dominating.

Anyway time to look forward to Newcastle - Warnock better not be involved.

Yeah, should have been a win. Terrific 2nd half....unlucky on the day. Surprised to hear the booing at the end given the 2nd half fight back.

One more point to add to a tally that should see us safe.

70% possession 21 shots at goal. Does handball mean nothing all of a sudden to some officials?

Can't complain at that fight back but giving 2 stupid goals away early doors is just well .....stupid. As is booing your own players.

N'Zogbia was my MOTM but he's not on the list for some strange reason!

Brilliant second half, unlucky not to win. Can't see why we can't play like that every game at home? We absolutely **** battered them in the second 45.

N'Zogbia was brilliant, I must say.

Mention for Hutton too, very solid and an assist. No doubt someone will say he was shit.

Should have got a penalty and we controlled the second half (didn't see the first half) but still a draw at home to QPR is a very poor result. Ireland, N'Zogbia and Petrov all looked good though. Keane was good as well but faded a bit. Bannan didn't do much when he came on.

Just dont know how we havent won that in the end.

Really couldnt of asked for anymore in the second half, How we never got atleast ONE penalty ill never know!

N'Zogbia was frightening in the second half, hope he can keep it up.

Congratulations Benty for reaching the 100 Premier League goals club aswell.

Some great football. Intelligent, dynamic and intricate even in the first half when we were 2 down. That's how we should play. Given hardly kicked it long once. N'Zogbia (MON) was brilliant. This is a massive improvement over the shyte earlier in the season. Deserved to win they got two freak goals. But fair play to Mcleish that was very good. I'd love to see the number of completed passes ? Must have been very high and very high possession.

More frustrating than an armless man watching Frankie Vaughan!

We desperately needed 3 home points, and as unlucky as we were, we should have got them. We got ourselves in a mess, and we had the chances to get out of it.

MATCH STATS

Possession

Aston Villa 59%

QPR 41%

Shots

Aston Villa 23

Queens Park Rangers 3

On target

Aston Villa 15

QPR 3

Corners

Aston Villa 9

QPR 3

Fouls

Aston Villa 3

QPR 12

Complete domination in that 2nd half, easily the most enjoyable this season.

Shame it took going 2 down to get the team started.

Â