Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Reading peoples predictions on here is nearly as boring as watching us play at the moment :lol:

Nice to see most people don't think we'll lose though, I don't think we will either. I reckon 4-3 to Villa, 3 Dunne own goals, 2 red cards and Alan Partridge in a pear tree

I actually don't think I care.
I absoluely can see what you mean and I think it is one of the saddest posts I have seen on VT. Evn through the Ellis years, through Mcneil, Turner, Venglos, GTMK2 and the lamentable odreary I never didn't care, but I can see what you are saying now alright

We will start off the game really cagey, with Given keeping us in the game, the crowd will get on the players backs and we'll eventually concede from the customary set piece. We'll then equalise on the break, but fail to take the momentum forward with us, and instead sit back and get the draw.

Well that's what happens most home games lately...

This game is getting harder by the hour qpr sign cisse and now it looks like zamora as well. Along with all the others they have and possibly will sign odds on us getting anything are slim.

From what i'm led to believe, players needed to be signed and registered by 12 noon today to feature tomorrow

Villa confirm that N'Zogbia is fit and Albrighton, Collins & Herd are out. Can't see Zog starting otherwise we wouldn't be able to use all of Gabby, Bent, Keane & Ireland.

Villa confirm that N'Zogbia is fit and Albrighton, Collins & Herd are out. Can't see Zog starting otherwise we wouldn't be able to use all of Gabby, Bent, Keane & Ireland.

If thats right, I'd rest Gabby. Zog and Ireland are a potential double act that needs to be tapped and Keane has probably done enough to warrant a start. If it does'nt pan out, Gabby is'nt the worst substitution we could make.

This is a huuuuugggge game.

Win it and we are minimum 9th, possibly 8th if Sunderland and Norwich draw.

If we are 8th, even the biggest doom mercheants will have to admit that we wont get relegated and we can actually start looking up.

Lose it and negativity will just engulf the club again.

I dont care what anyone says, I dont give a monkeys chuff if we put all 11 men in our box and dont come out for 89 mins and 50 seconds as long as we break in the 90th minute and score winning the game.

I cant see any of QPR's signings starting, and even if they do, they wont be up to the pace or on the same wavelength so I reckon we should win.

Hughes sides are always negative workmanlike teams (which is why I am amazed that people on here who hate McLeish hold him up as the perfect guy we should have got) so it will be tight.

1-0 hopefully.