Wedding - First Dance Song.

AVFC_Hitz

Had a live band at our wedding couldn't tell you what the first song they played was though, we made a point of keeping away from tradition so I'm not even sure we had the first dance... No speeches either fairly sure people didn't come to hear me speak ..

Band played until 5am think they would have gone on longer tbh but the hotel wanted to clear up ready for breakfast .... Top tip get married in Budapest you won't regret it ... Though your liver might :-)

We got married on the beach in the Caribbean and had a steel drum band play. We did have a little jig but then dragged the other dozen or so guests up. Back home at the party we almost caved in to popular demand to have another first dance and it would have been Always by Bon Jovi, but managed to avoid it luckily.

I wanted The Wannadies "You and Me Song".

Settled on Al Green in the end.

Let's Stay Together? We get married in Mexico in June, it's between that and Take That - Rule The World.

I really like Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me, but think its bindunne far too much.

Love is all Around by Wet Wet Wet was mine! It was number one for an eternity at the time when I met my wife and was always the last song on at the clubs as the lights came on when people smooched on the dancefloor. Does that still happen?

Love is all Around by Wet Wet Wet was mine! It was number one for an eternity at the time when I met my wife and was always the last song on at the clubs as the lights came on when people smooched on the dancefloor. Does that still happen?

No :lol:

Â