Wedding - First Dance Song.

AVFC_Hitz

We didn't have any music or dancing at ours. However, it happened to be village carnival day, and there was a marquee set up with a DJ (now is the winter of our disco tent) for the whole village in the evening. Me and Mrs. M were long gone by then though.

My younger daughter has requested that - should she ever get married - when I walk her down the aisle, Chuck Berry's "You Never Can Tell" will be playing. I have agreed.

We didn't have any music or dancing at ours. However, it happened to be village carnival day, and there was a marquee set up

I got this far, and now I can't get this image of your wedding out of my head...

medieval-wedding-painting.jpg

Yeah, that was it, exactly.

EDIT: Actually, it was more this sort of thing:

LOP-STR2051040.jpg

That isn't the actual place, but it was along those lines - it was nice having bunting all over the place, as if it was just for us.

From the Transformers: The Movie?

"Now light our darkest hour"

**** YEAH!!!!

I made one quip about the slightly vaginal metaphor of "opening the matrix of leadership" and it's off the cards, apparently. :(

Now it turns out that....at an Armenian wedding (of which mine will be...sort of) there are 2 first dances. One when we enter the reception area to show off our marriage....and then the traditional first dance when the music starts at the usual time.

Now I'm dreading the first one because it's well outside my comfort zone. My wife to be has insisted on the Shostakovich waltz (II). She only just brought this up last night. Gah!

Probably
You'll just end up attracting a BBC documentary camera crew if you play that. Though you won't have to hire a video guy so there's that.

Â