Habib Beye (left AVFC by Mutual Consent)

VillaRoy

He was 31 when we signed him, I think his other option at the time was Hull. He would have been amazed when we came in for the money and contract length offered, he snatched our (MON) hands off. That isn't his fault I agree.

surely this was a bargaining chip MON could have used though if wages at Hull were like he was probably offered a similar contract to one he got at Villa

Yeah its Willy Mackay, hes taken loads of 'star' names to Doncaster for this season. Apaarentyl hes taking no fee, he thinks he can use his contacts to bring in cheap good players, get them prooteed then get seriously involved with the club

He's off to Sangatte

Well so long has he has not been too silly he should have build up the pension fund over the past couple of years??

Why o'why we didn't just pay this guy off in the summer and got him off the teamsheet I will never know?

We have to pay him for the priviledge to play for Donnie?

• 3 weeks later...
he sat on his arse earning big wages doing nothing but train. He's a total money grabber.

his job is to train and be available to play if called upon. if he's not called upon he's still doing his job once he's training

ive just read that Doncaster manager Dean Saunders wants to keep Beye till the end of the season along with Chimbonda and Ilunga

is this our chance to offload him off the books with a free transfer?

btw, with both beye and chimbonda being RBs, where is saunders playing both?

thanks

Â