Habib Beye (left AVFC by Mutual Consent)

VillaRoy

Exactly.

That's probably why Saunders is so keen to have him for the rest of the season. He is a free (or near free) good at present.

Paradoxically, if Doncaster tried to get him on a "free" transfer it would start to cost them!

Merry Xmas one and all.

Think Doncaster are paying 2k for quite a few players on loan, with the parent clubs paying the remainder. Pathetic and wrong

surely the fa should intervene?

dont blame FA or Doncaster for it. if clubs are willing to do a deal its their own fault.

Is their really any difference that City pay half of Adebayor salary or Bellamy full salary last season

Think Doncaster are paying 2k for quite a few players on loan, with the parent clubs paying the remainder. Pathetic and wrong

surely the fa should intervene?

dont blame FA or Doncaster for it. if clubs are willing to do a deal its their own fault.

Is their really any difference that City pay half of Adebayor salary or Bellamy full salary last season

Just wrong IMO. If someone takes a player on loan, they should pay his wage. The Doncaster thing is a joke, they have a few in on minimum wage for them

its a bit unfair really all round, including clubs in the same league, if they cant financially support an action, then they shouldnt sanction it, a team should pay all wages for the period in which theyve loaned the player

I think the whole system needs to be revamped to stop clubs like Citeh etc. stockpiling players like Adebayor. I think you should not be allowed to loan out players over the age of, say, 23 and every player on your books over that age should be included in your squad of 25. Even those under the age of 23 should not be allowed to be loaned out to a club in the same division as you - I hate this where they can play against every other club but the parent.

look at what we done this season, loaned out makoun whilst not been given a change, loaned in jenas who was injured for most of the time he was here, and i bet villa rolled over and paid full for janas, and most, if not all for makouns wages whilst not being with us, now i dont know the full story of both situations, but im guessing im close to right?

we didnt need jenas when we should of used makoun

loans should be for emergencies only to which the club has to submit a request to the FA about needing cover, ie, 2 injured goalies and need another, or no fit strikers, etc

just to add, we should never of signed beye if we had no intention of using him, its a waste of money and hindered yet another players career, good move villa

• 1 month later...

Has left the building :hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray:

Aston Villa can confirm that defender Habib Beye has left by mutual agreement with the club.

The 34-year-old Senegal international is free to make permanent his move to Doncaster Rovers.

Beye joined the Championship club on an emergency loan in November 2011.

He made 15 starts at Villa and three more appearances as a substitute having arrived from Newcastle in August 2009.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2598293,00.html

Good riddance.

Â