Habib Beye (left AVFC by Mutual Consent)

VillaRoy

"I couldn't begin to tell you what sort of salary he's on at Aston Villa"

Even Deano is amazed

Pretty much sums up what we all know, sooner we get rid of this lazy robbing git the better.

What exactly has Beye done wrong? Was he supposed to say

-"Hey,I dont want that much salary, I´m not that good. Can you please lower it?"

Blame the muppet MON

Even Deano is amazed

Pretty much sums up what we all know, sooner we get rid of this lazy robbing git the better.

-"Hey,I dont want that much salary, I´m not that good. Can you please lower it?"

Blame the muppet MON

If you dont know the answer then enough said.

Even Deano is amazed

Blame the muppet MON

?

Even Deano is amazed

Blame the muppet MON

?

Enough said

Even Deano is amazed

Blame the muppet MON

Exactly, he's not going to negotiate his wages down is he. He should never have been signed, certainly not on such high wages. Who is to blame for that? I would imagine the manager should be intrinsically involved in these negotiations, as he is the best judge of a players value.

Even Deano is amazed

Blame the muppet MON

I've always said that. Nobody here would turn down a contract because it was too much for their ability. Absolutely nobody.

Blame the financial people and ex manager for paying him that to sit on the bench.

I suppose it's a tougher question than "Who was a villain in Batman & Robin?"; Everyone. Everyone involved in that film, from Clooney to the caterer should be in jail, getting anally brutalized by very burly, very angry men.

Â