Your Favourite Xmas Song

Paddywhack

I just asked the three women at work that sit near me what their favourite christmas song was. They all said Mariah Carey's 'All I want for Christmas'. I got annoyed and told them they did't know what they're talking about and they're not talking to me now

I'm sure this thread has been done before on Christmas's past but I couldn't find it. So what's you favourite Christmas song? It's got to be Slade for me

I got annoyed and told them they did't know what they're talking about and they're not talking to me now

This made me LOL more than it should have.

My favourite is either Slade or... Santa Claus is comin' to town.

the power of love is pretty epic

Actually that's not a bad shout. Probably one of the only songs I could tolerate having rammed down my throat back in my *shudder* retail days over Xmas.

This thread is a bit like asking for your favourite Small Heath player... it's a case of picking the one you hate least.

Will go for Fairytale of Newyork aswell, which remains the only acceptable song I can think of.

White Christmas, White Sperm by The Gerogerigegege

A slow version of White Christmas is played on a xylophone, with the sound of Yuntaro masterbating over the top of it.

I will link it later, it's a cracker :)

/thread now, its not only the best xmas song, its the **** best song period (blood :lol:) I listen to this shit in June mofo's, **** June!

People say 'it sounds like he doesnt care' - and to that I respond 'so? - I'm a badass don't you know? 8)

Â