Your Favourite Xmas Song

Paddywhack

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name

Back in the 90s, my local rock station, WAAF, ran a parody ad for a rock christmas album featuring Rage Against The Machine performing "Silent Night" (e.g. "Now you do what they told ya" => "Sleep in heavenly peace now").

Former WAAF morning jock Bob Rivers has since made a career out of Christmas parodies like "I Am Santa Claus".

i cannot **** stand her but its hard to look past mariah carey, **** knows what beiber is doing there though someone must need the cash

after that its shakin stevens or elton john

but purely for comedic value you cant beat "marys boy child, jesus christ, was born on chrismas day" get in there boney m

I posted it in the 'what song you listening to' thread and none of you weirdo's said anything but for the greater good ill post it again.

For me, the greatest christmas song ever created by man is 'In Dulci Jubilo' by Mike Oldfield.

Greg Lake, Pogues and Kirsty, John and Yoko - all the standard ones, Jona Lewie, Wham,Slade, Mud but I also have to confess to a fondness for Chris De Burgh's A Spaceman came Travelling :oops: I just love all the cheesy songs at Christmas I'm afraid but NOT before about December 7th at earliest and definitely not after Boxing Day!

Â