Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Did she give a reason for cancelling ? If so, do you think it was plausible ?

(I'm a cynical old man, by the way !)

I think it was a reaction to the picture of his balls delicately placed on a piece of bread.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:

This girl that's just cancelled, initial impressions are that we are very compatible, and I would really like to explore that.

I bet you would. Where would you like to start 😉

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Did she give a reason for cancelling ? If so, do you think it was plausible ?

(I'm a cynical old man, by the way !)

She didn't.Just a brief message to say this weekend no longer worked.

I got the impression she had either gone cold on me, or was testing me in some way beyond my understanding.

I followed up just by asking when would be a good time then, and we've agreed on Tuesday. I'll take it from there.

I'm not going to inquire as to why she cancelled and pointless to speculate.

Even if something better came up for her, it's not like she stood me up on the night. I can now make other arrangements.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

cuz he's ugly. 

You always know just what to say.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I got the impression she had either gone cold on me, or was testing me in some way beyond my understanding.

I followed up just by asking when would be a good time then, and we've agreed on Tuesday. I'll take it from there.

I'm not going to inquire as to why she cancelled and pointless to speculate.

Even if something better came up for her, it's not like she stood me up on the night. I can now make other arrangements.

You always know just what to say.

shurrup ugly 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, A'Villan said:

That's a bullshit answer isn't it? If you have agreed to meet, if either one of you couldn't make it then surely you'd mention the reason why by way of common courtesy. 

I won't comment anymore as I may be accused of being a woman hater again! :D

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

That's a bullshit answer isn't it? If you have agreed to meet, if either one of you couldn't make it then surely you'd mention the reason why by way of common courtesy. 

Very naughty indeed. Spanking is in order!

Seriously though, I think I'm pretty easy going most of the time.

I'm not going to give one iota of my energy to harboring any feelings that don't serve me because of someone else's behavior.

THAT **** B*TCH!

Woopsies, might have just slipped on my own bullsh*t!

Back to being serious again, I don't know and am not going to assume what came up for her.

If it's a once off, or a rarity, I can live without any explanation. I can always ask if I feel the need.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Xela said:

You bet.

A bit of decency about her might have prompted a better txt to you but what do we expect from some females in this day and age.

For the on looker shes not got off to the best of starts, okay shes gave some notice and in her defence it could have been family or work orientated.

Wait to see what happens Tuesday, and if that doesn't happen then bye bye Sally imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I reckon women these days are more interested in getting matches on tinder and social media than sex and meeting blokes

Moral, ego boosting etc. I too have noticed this.  "Look at me I look a million dollars".

It's not surprising when you have the reality shite that we have on the TV these days,it has not helped.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think both sexes are guilty as charged on that front.

'Some' men and 'some' women are shallow narcissists and deserve long long lives together.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

you disagree?

Of course I do, women are notorious for ranking up matches on tinder with absolutely no intention of messaging any men. They just love the ego boost it gives to them all the matches.

You don’t think this happens ?

Â