Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Sorry - I should clarify: I'm absolutely not against getting into another relationship, but I'm not expecting it to happen quickly.If I meet someone soon, then great. If not, that's fine too - at least going on dates should be fun, gives me back a bit of confidence and distracts from the horror of my love life during the last 6 months.

And MMV: unlikely - I know this sounds dickish, but I'm pretty sure that I earn quite a lot more than the people who have asked me out. So maybe they're interviewing me as a potential sponsor.

Sorry - I should clarify: I'm absolutely not against getting into another relationship, but I'm not expecting it to happen quickly.If I meet someone soon, then great. If not, that's fine too - at least going on dates should be fun, gives me back a bit of confidence and distracts from the horror of my love life during the last 6 months.

And MMV: unlikely - I know this sounds dickish, but I'm pretty sure that I earn quite a lot more than the people who have asked me out. So maybe they're interviewing me as a potential sponsor.

I can understand that.

But it is generally understood that well-paid, successful, women do have problems finding someone they consider eligible, because women tend to prefer their partner to be of a similar financial status as themselves, or better.

Things are definitely changing but the Elizabeth Bennett and Darcy thing still remains the ideal.

Girl working with the missus is 23, she's be going out with a lad 5 years, he's 28. She was absolutely gutted he didn't propose last Valentines. Anyway, she told my girlfriend that she's 3 months today and that the baby wasn't planned but is a nice surprise. Her boyfriend works in Kildare (3 hour drive), with a decent job. Now he's going to leave job, move home and buy a little house, which they will live in while building a house with his girlfriend, sounds to me that he has been definitely trapped by this girl. Surely your either taking the necessary precautions or you're not? Don't think he'll find as good a job at home either.

George , do you like guys with long hair?

By the way, George. Just to add to this, Dreadlocks count as long hair, in my opinion. Something to think about is all.

• Like 1

But you also need to think about the step ladders needed to get to those dreads.

#lankyfreakgiant

You want to be thankful no one makes jokes about your hair otherwise I could say something witty in reply here.

Yes, I could be witty for the first time in my posting history.

Thread rape in a way

No, don't forget -

GentleGiant.jpg

This signifies being a gentle giant not beastality. I don't know how to spell bestality but I'm too scared to google it and check.

Although there is always this

Rasta_Leprechaun_by_Ej7.jpg

George , do you like guys with long hair?

By the way, George. Just to add to this, Dreadlocks count as long hair, in my opinion. Something to think about is all.

and if the answer is no, you can't get hair much shorter then mine...
  • Like 2

Â