Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Just met her. She's getting back together with her ex who broke up with her 8 days before she met me.

Glad to have closure

Snakes with tits.

Least you can put it behind you now. 

I love reading this thread, FWIW when a female disrespects you, how do you react? I don't mean a girlfriend/wife etc, just a random girl on the street or at work. The golden rule is you can't hit women, but when one crosses the line.......

I love reading this thread, FWIW when a female disrespects you, how do you react? I don't mean a girlfriend/wife etc, just a random girl on the street or at work. The golden rule is you can't hit women, but when one crosses the line.......

Have you any idea how much of a prat this particular post makes you sound?  

I know that this is par for the course but seriously........ it actually makes me sad that we share a gender. :(

• Like 1

Just met her. She's getting back together with her ex who broke up with her 8 days before she met me.

Glad to have closure

I'm glad it's over for you.

Take it as experience that the behaviour she exhibited is not normal. Either she was the type of woman to avoid, and/or, as it turns out, her mind was elsewhere. Someone else already wrote, if it's meant to be, things aren't that difficult.

I know that this is par for the course but seriously........ it actually makes me sad that we share a gender. :(

I'm sad we share a gender too.

OP frequents this forum

OP frequents this forum

That forum is hilarious :crylaugh:

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â