Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Is it wrong I got a chubby reading BOF's parody?

See. It's easy to write cliterature. I'm off to write 51 shades of something or other.

I think robs idea of chivalry is hanging out the back of someone and asking 4 fingers or fist?

To be fair I can do the romance stuff.

Only my missus knows what I can be like, but would I really post on here for all you bastards to see?

Would I fuuuuuu

3937f.jpg

:puke:

this thread has turned both sad and sickly. Kudos for The moon man, Boflcopter and Roberto for attempting to save it though.

The rest of you, hang your heads.

Shameful.

this thread has turned both sad and sickly. Kudos for The moon man, Boflcopter and Roberto for attempting to save it though.

Shameful.

I did try to save it on the previous page but to no avail

These young kids have got it all wrong.

You have to flatter the missus, cook for her, clean the house, do the shopping, decorate. I do all that.

Then if I don't get it up the wrong 'un all holy hell is let loose

;-)

Shameful.

At least it hasn't stooped to the depths of discussing wiping your Johnson on tissues or wet wipes. Or was that the Rogues Gallery thread?

Shameful.

At least it hasn't stooped to the depths of discussing wiping your Johnson on tissues or wet wipes. Or was that the Rogues Gallery thread?

Ha, rogues. It's all about cock hygiene.

• 2 weeks later...

Right here is the scenario. Girl gives me her number last Sunday, and for the first 3 days she seems very keen always texting back within a minute. Makes it clear she wants to meet up but tells me she works during the week. But then on Thursday things change slightly. I ring her and she does not pick up. She then says she is having a nap (at 5.30 in the evening), and will call me back when she has woken up. She did not call back. So i waited til today to text her again asking if she wants to meet. Her reply is that "she is working all week so cant meet during the week". So I reply with what about the weekend or after work. 5 hours later no reply.

I understand it is hard for you to judge the situation without seeing the texts etc. But would you just leave it now, or ring her?

Leave it.

You probably already sound desperate. It's not attractive at all. Any more texting will just drive her further away.

If she wants to meet you, then she'll meet you. If she doesn't, then bombarding her with requests isn't going to make her change her mind. In fact it'll do the opposite.

By all means text her at or just before the weekend and ask her again. But nothing more than that unless she contacts you first.

Right here is the scenario. Girl gives me her number last Sunday, and for the first 3 days she seems very keen always texting back within a minute. Makes it clear she wants to meet up but tells me she works during the week. But then on Thursday things change slightly. I ring her and she does not pick up. She then says she is having a nap (at 5.30 in the evening), and will call me back when she has woken up. She did not call back. So i waited til today to text her again asking if she wants to meet. Her reply is that "she is working all week so cant meet during the week". So I reply with what about the weekend or after work. 5 hours later no reply.

I understand it is hard for you to judge the situation without seeing the texts etc. But would you just leave it now, or ring her?

Just leave it, wait until she texts you. She might think you're being a bit keen.

If she doesn't get back to you then it just wasn't meant to be.

Â