Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

The standard of bjs given by women does vary from the fantastic to the criminally bad! To the guys who have never cum through them - you just haven't had a good one!

As for sex without foreplay, as others have said, it would just feel odd. It is probably the part I enjoy most. 

You know my friend with the cheating girlfriend I got him out for a few tonight and he pulled a randomer and is now back at hers hopefully smashing her back doors in!

He won't spurt. He'll feel guilty about pussywhip girl

How can sex without foreplay be any good? It's like a hot dog without the bun.

Yeah, I don't get what would happen. You'd have a bit of a snog, get naked, then start pumping away, I guess. Seems a bit weird.
There's not literally none.

Just not much. And its really.only there to say "I want to have sex" and then we get going.

Like I said, the sex is awesome, best I've ever had. It just comes without foreplay most of the time.

The standard of bjs given by women does vary from the fantastic to the criminally bad! To the guys who have never cum through them - you just haven't had a good one!

As for sex without foreplay, as others have said, it would just feel odd. It is probably the part I enjoy most. 

Cumming via blowjob with no hands = hell yeah.

For a lot of this week, I've been feeling incredibly depressed, but I've come to see how funny this is, and while it made me feel like shit, I now have a story for life.

I've been single for a very long time (I suspect this is due to a combination of me being a bit of a word removed, as well as ugly as ****), about 2 years in fact. So over the past couple of weeks, I decided to try out online dating.

It was mostly a disaster, most women had no interest at all, the few that responded were nice enough, but conversation fizzled out pretty quickly, it looked like it wasn't going to get anywhere. Until out of nowhere, an incredibly beautiful woman of a similar age messaged me (first woman to message me first, usually the other way around), and on top of that, she was local. From a look at her profile, we had little in common (she wasn't a huge nerd), but she seemed incredibly interested in all of the stupid shit I was saying, and it was going great! I didn't really believe it, she was waaaaaaaaay too hot (slim, long blonde hair, a beautiful smile, cracking tits). I suspected one of three things:

1) She was actually a man

2) It was some sort of prank/scam

3) The photos were very old and she'd let herself go, a lot.

After a couple of days of swapping messages, we agreed to get a drink after work, as she was only up the road from me. I got there, and OMFG, she was just as hot in person, and we got along just as well, it was way too good to be true, everything was going perfectly. After a few drinks, we were hungry and went to a local restaurant. We sat down, ordered, had another drink, and for the first time she took off her jacket. To reveal, all over her arms, tattoos of swastikas. **** swastikas. And I just sat there in silence for what felt like forever, hoping there was some sort of explanation. Initially I thought maybe I was confused, maybe it was the other way around (didn't hindus use it as a symbol of peace or something?), but one of them was being carried by a **** eagle!

It turns out, she thought I was a white supremacist, apparently based on nothing more than me having my year of birth in my username (88 is a **** nazi code apparently - lesson learned).

Obviously I walked out. the worst thing is I was so flustered, I threw down some cash, as I'd already ordered food. I paid for a nazi to have dinner.

And that is the only woman from an online dating site that wanted to meet up with me.

Should've at least gave her some of the VT special DHUTWU

You know my friend with the cheating girlfriend I got him out for a few tonight and he pulled a randomer and is now back at hers hopefully smashing her back doors in!

He won't spurt. He'll feel guilty about pussywhip girl

He's all hush hush, he left with her at 2:30 and sent me a text at 4:30 saying nothing happened, but we are debating it for now.

For a lot of this week, I've been feeling incredibly depressed, but I've come to see how funny this is, and while it made me feel like shit, I now have a story for life.

I've been single for a very long time (I suspect this is due to a combination of me being a bit of a word removed, as well as ugly as ****), about 2 years in fact. So over the past couple of weeks, I decided to try out online dating.

It was mostly a disaster, most women had no interest at all, the few that responded were nice enough, but conversation fizzled out pretty quickly, it looked like it wasn't going to get anywhere. Until out of nowhere, an incredibly beautiful woman of a similar age messaged me (first woman to message me first, usually the other way around), and on top of that, she was local. From a look at her profile, we had little in common (she wasn't a huge nerd), but she seemed incredibly interested in all of the stupid shit I was saying, and it was going great! I didn't really believe it, she was waaaaaaaaay too hot (slim, long blonde hair, a beautiful smile, cracking tits). I suspected one of three things:

1) She was actually a man

2) It was some sort of prank/scam

3) The photos were very old and she'd let herself go, a lot.

After a couple of days of swapping messages, we agreed to get a drink after work, as she was only up the road from me. I got  there, and OMFG, she was just as hot in person, and we got along just as well, it was way too good to be true, everything was going perfectly. After a few drinks, we were hungry and went to a local restaurant. We sat down, ordered, had another drink, and for the first time she took off her jacket. To reveal, all over her arms, tattoos of swastikas. **** swastikas. And I just sat there in silence for what felt like forever, hoping there was some sort of explanation. Initially I thought maybe I was confused, maybe it was the other way around (didn't hindus use it as a symbol of peace or something?), but one of them was being carried by a **** eagle!

It turns out, she thought I was a white supremacist, apparently based on nothing more than me having my year of birth in my username (88 is a **** nazi code apparently - lesson learned).

Obviously I walked out. the worst thing is I was so flustered, I threw down some cash, as I'd already ordered food. I paid for a nazi to have dinner.

And that is the only woman from an online dating site that wanted to meet up with me.

A hot racist. Im not sure I'd have left. Having sex with a racist doesn't make you racist does it?

• Like 2

Â