Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Should be a corner there or even a penalty.

Ref was right in front of it too!

Shocking decision given his position and the fact Williams arm was flailing in the air.

Booking our players for every challenge and then ignoring that - it's not our day.

I get that feeling also. That decision will cost us I reckon.

Don't know why you're all getting so upset about the possession issue. Swansea are playing exactly the sort of "tippy tappy" football that Houllier was castigated for on here. They can play little triangles in their own half all day long and it'll do them no good.

One mistake and Gabby's pace will get us a goal. I agree it's no fun to watch, but it's not the disaster some of you seem to think.

I don'tthink many castigated Houllier for the passing football he was introducing, it was all the rest.

I don't think this Villa team has any ideas how to play little triangles of passing, if they can't see a pass they hoof it, usually resulting in giving the ball back to Swansea.

Possession is the key to creating chances and stopping the other team from creating their own.

There is only one team trying to play football, three players with premier league prior to this season in that Swansea team, yet they make us look what we are...................ordinary.

25m striker running the channels, goal scorer in form on left wing, Paceless aged Striker in Midfield, it goes on and on and on and on.........

**** awful.....

we are the most boring team in the world

mcleish is a real mystery...nobody can be this pig ignorant.....

gabby trying and looking dangerous and warnock doing his best to get forward...

the rest? just **** right off....

i find it hilarious seeing mcleish screaming on the sidelines "keep the ball" when hes put heskey, delph and herd in the middle of midfield...

i cant imagine Cowans being happy with this shit the type of player he was...somebody please tie him down and torture the bell end until he listens