Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Don't know why you're all getting so upset about the possession issue. Swansea are playing exactly the sort of "tippy tappy" football that Houllier was castigated for on here. They can play little triangles in their own half all day long and it'll do them no good.

One mistake and Gabby's pace will get us a goal. I agree it's no fun to watch, but it's not the disaster some of you seem to think.

Collins......... Hoof.......... Lose possession.

Should be a corner there or even a penalty.

Ref was right in front of it too!

Shocking decision given his position and the fact Williams arm was flailing in the air.

Booking our players for every challenge and then ignoring that - it's not our day.

Never a truer word(s) said...

Wow. We are utterly dogshit.

Delph is terrible, I have ever seen anyone trip over the ball so much, let alone his Scholesesque tackling ability.

Our midfield is possibly the worst in the whole league. Possibly worse than half of the midfields in the league below too.

We are tactically inept, Swansea seem to be able to pass it around at will, as soon as we get it... HOOOOF.

Really depressing as it won't end anytime soon. Mcleish is going nowhere and has already laid the foundation of no signings in Jan.

I fear relegation.

Don't know why you're all getting so upset about the possession issue. Swansea are playing exactly the sort of "tippy tappy" football that Houllier was castigated for on here. They can play little triangles in their own half all day long and it'll do them no good.

One mistake and Gabby's pace will get us a goal. I agree it's no fun to watch, but it's not the disaster some of you seem to think.

There is some urgency about though isn't there? They're running at Villa who are constantly standing off, I know they're not quite Arsenal but we will concede if we carry on letting them come at us with ease.