Im a celebrity. GET ME OUT OF HERE

AshVilla

Imogen Thomas being called a celebrity sums up everything that is wrong with society today

living the dream for doing absolutely **** all

She has a great rack though and a cheap sex tape to boot vindicated in my eyes of any wrong doing

I'm afraid gents (and ladies) not as much totty as you might like...

The full line up is:

Celeb1.jpg

FATIMA WHITBREAD, 51, athlete (far left). Famous for: Olympic javelin medals.

FREDDIE STARR, 68, comedian (second left). Famous for: Eating hamster sarnie, which made The Sun's front page.

SINITTA, 43, Eighties pop singer (centre). Famous for: So Macho hit and being Simon Cowell's right-hand woman.

MARK WRIGHT, 24, reality TV star (third right). Famous for: Being love rat on The Only Way Is Essex.

LORRAINE CHASE, 60, model-turned-actress. Famous for: Saying Luton Airport in 70s TV ad, and playing ex-con Steph Stokes on Emmerdale.

JESSICA JANE CLEMENT, 26, (Far right) TV presenter and sometime dancer in music videos. Famous for: Going undercover as a scam artist in BBC3's The Real Hustle.

Celeb2.jpg

ANTONY COTTON, 36, Corrie star (far left). Famous for: Pulling pints in the Rovers as gay knicker-stitcher Sean Tully.

STEFANIE POWERS, 69, actress (second left). Famous for: Eighties hit Hart to Hart.

DOUGIE POYNTER, 23, McFly bassist (centre). Famous for: Romancing The Saturdays' Frankie Sandford, then hitting rehab.

CRISSY ROCK, 53, actress (second right). Famous for: Misery and bossiness as Janey on Benidorm.

WILLIE CARSON, 68, ex-champion jockey (far right). Famous for: riding 187 winners in 1990.

Golden oldies this year, eh?

I'm afraid gents (and ladies) not as much totty as you might like...

The full line up is:

Celeb1.jpg

FATIMA WHITBREAD, 51, athlete (far left). Famous for: Olympic javelin medals.

FREDDIE STARR, 68, comedian (second left). Famous for: Eating hamster sarnie, which made The Sun's front page.

SINITTA, 43, Eighties pop singer (centre). Famous for: So Macho hit and being Simon Cowell's right-hand woman.

MARK WRIGHT, 24, reality TV star (second right). Famous for: Being love rat on The Only Way Is Essex.

LORRAINE CHASE, 60, model-turned-actress. Famous for: Saying Luton Airport in 70s TV ad, and playing ex-con Steph Stokes on Emmerdale.

JESSICA JANE CLEMENT, 26, (Far right) TV presenter and sometime dancer in music videos. Famous for: Going undercover as a scam artist in BBC3's The Real Hustle.

Mark Wright - What an odd looking 'man'. He also seems to have aged quite badly. :winkold:

Edited Jon ;) I had to add Jessica Jane Clement on as they blew her picture up massively as she is the only remotely attractive person going in.

She is superb. What happened to Imogen though?

Oh well, only one fittie. Maybe now we should post pictures of who we'd like to see in it. :)

Â