Im a celebrity. GET ME OUT OF HERE

AshVilla

Its insane how much better she looks in that top photo.

I prefer her with darker here tbf, but i see what you mean Laura, more natural? (before some smartarse piles in, im refering to her looks being more natural...not her mammoth rack of plastic boobs!)

Yes Neil, huge boobs are a no no for me too!

I prefer her with darker here tbf, but i see what you mean Laura, more natural? (before some smartarse piles in, im refering to her looks being more natural...not her mammoth rack of plastic boobs!)

Yes just make up and general appearance I think she looks better natural. Blonde or Brunette I think she looks great as both but the huge norks and the eye make up with that manic stare, it's just not nice.

Have you all seen her fiance by the way? It's Lee Stafford the Celebrity hairdresser, you might have seen him on BB this last week also.

cWZ8qnYbo13l.jpg

Fair to say he's punching above... and I always thought he was gay.

What a dick that guy is.

Fake knockers or not, she's amazing.

Prefered the blond hair but the rack is much better now. Plus you know shes had the cash to spend on a decent pair or chesticles so they won't feel like crap. You gets what you pays for.

That tattoo is **** awful though.

He's either minted or hung like a horse!

Just caught the start of an episode of secret millionaire with him in it.... there's your answer!

Was about to turn over till I saw his missuses in the pre-story, had no idea it was her though.

Yes just make up and general appearance I think she looks better natural. Blonde or Brunette I think she looks great as both but the huge norks and the eye make up with that manic stare, it's just not nice.

Have you all seen her fiance by the way? It's Lee Stafford the Celebrity hairdresser, you might have seen him on BB this last week also.

cWZ8qnYbo13l.jpg

Fair to say he's punching above... and I always thought he was gay.

The guy is a knob, My GF worked with him on Cellebrity Scissor Hands and enjoyed every moment of pain she put him through when she had to put him through a body wax :lol:

Â