England v Spain Freindly

andykeenan

Nice to see Crapello is still picking over the hill players such as fat frank and even making them captain

So much for giving youth a chance and blooding the youngsters against world class opposition it is only a friendly after all

Look forward to seeing us getting wripped apart in the euro's again like we were in the world cup by any team that has pace. How refreshing it would be to see us taking a leaf out of Germany's book and rebuilding and starting again completely by playing young and hungry players such as Khedira, Ozil, Muller instead i can still imagine us to be persisting with the likes of Gerrard, Barry and Lampard come the euro's

Rodwell has been picked, so does Milner who has been in great form for C£ty of late Walker needs to start Jagielka Jones and Cahill should play in some capacity John Terry can **** off as far as im concerned.

To be fair with wilshere out lampard does make sense, I think jimmy on the left because of his work rate and tracking ramos so expect a centre 3 of Parker, jones and lamps (even though IMO jones form has dipped, plays like a dog with 2 dicks, man city slaughtered him)

you can see whats coming, a meaningless england win tomorrow, media hyperbole over reaction

Cant see England winning tomorrow. Even if Spain dont field a full strength side their fringe players make for a better team than England.

a 2-0 loss followed by capello being labelled

clueless

incompetant

useless

or all 3, and once again media completely negating to say that its down to the players not being good enough, but its purely the managers fault.

there was an article written by some prat in the mirror on thursday who said darren bent isnt good enough for england and is just a journeyman who needs 5 chances to score, and then praised up andy carroll as the future for england. monkeys could write better football articles than todays journos.

England team

Hart; Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, Cole; Jones, Parker, Walcott, Lampard, Milner; Bent.

Spain team Casillas, Arbeloa, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, Alba, Iniesta, Alonso, Xavi, Silva, Villa

terrible line-up IMO, Johnson should be nowhere near the International team on present form let alone the starting line-up. Micah Richards must be furious!

Also, Phil Jones at midfield? WTF!!! I think he's a decent player but not a CM... play him RB if we have to.

I can't see us getting a sniff of the ball and feel for Bent who will get zero chances and then lambasted by the press for not being Rooney's heir!

Â