England v Spain Freindly

andykeenan

Hope that Gabby doesn't feature because he won't get a kick and is saved for the Sweden game where he is far more likely to impress.

I'm pretty sure his 2 caps so far have been against Spain and Germany. I seem to remember him doing ok against the Germans.

Hope that Gabby doesn't feature because he won't get a kick and is saved for the Sweden game where he is far more likely to impress.

I'm pretty sure his 2 caps so far have been against Spain and Germany. I seem to remember him doing ok against the Germans.

True but it was Germany reserves. There's no chance we're going to get a result against Spain.

If Gabby does play it will be interesting to see how he does against the highest quality opposition around at the moment. I think we will see just how good he really is. Of course he might not play this one and be left for the game against Sweden.

Assuming England get the ball of course. Spain's tactic is a simple but brilliant one. If the other team cant get the ball then they cant score any goals.

Assuming England get the ball of course

yeah i should have mentioned that small detail. I predict possession will be a generous 67-33 as Xavi will come off after about 70 minutes so they might touch the ball then

Â