England v Spain Freindly

andykeenan

Sqaud annouced for freindlys against Spain and Sweden

Gabby deservess his chance

Goalkeepers

Scott Carson (Bursapor), Joe Hart (Manchester City), David Stockdale (Ipswich Town - loan from Fulham)

Defenders

Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Joleon Lescott (Manchester City), John Terry (Chelsea), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders

Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Manchester City), Scott Parker (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

Forwards

Gabby Agbonlahor (Aston Villa), Darren Bent (Aston Villa), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United), Bobby Zamora (Fulham)

Lump your money on Spain at 11/10 - free money if ever there was any.

I'm looking forward to seeing Gabby v Xavi and Iniesta, what a contrast in grace and elegance

Yeah but Gabby is about as far removed from a Barca player as you can get. Would love to see him skin Pique^^
Is he? I'm not saying Gabby's anything close to Messi or Villa but the opposite of a Barca player would be someone like Carroll.

I don't get how Richards isn't in the squad ahead of walker and Johnson, the guy has been the best rb in the league so far this season.
I beg to differ. Walker has to be in the squad for me.

Yeah i would personally have Richards and walker in the squad as I dont think Johnson has done anything in the past 2 seasons.

God help us if Hart ever got injured.

Don't actually rate him THAT highly. He spills more shots than he really should do, and often into dangerous areas.

He's no Seaman / Banks.

Ive said exactly this Shillzz, look at the goals in the CL away at Munich abd home against Valencia, parry's the ball back into the centre of penelty area.

Â