Movember

chappy

I play with my balls enough to know when I might have something on there.

I had it checked out as I was worried a few years ago, turned out to be a varavous vein which causes that weird achey feeling which is potentially a sympton of something worse.

my tip is:

wear a tight jockstrap/boxers when playing sport, always, otherwise you will get one as well almost guaranteed. unless you have very small balls.

Day 0:

movemberday1.jpg

Day 14:

movemberday2.jpg

The absolute shame of it. There is a girl on my course with a better moustache than I.

That cant be two weeks worth? Surely not? Looks like one of those stencil men where you drag the iron filings around with a magnet underneath.

Anyone spotted any sports people or celeb's taking part? I think Ray Wilkins is but not spotted many others.

Jenson Button was growing one, they mentioned it during an interview at the GP on Sunday

Isn't Lineker doing it? You honestly cant tell either way!

Im involved in all this; However Im off to Ireland tomorrow (The real sticks too) and I can see me fearing for my life! :)

• 11 months later...

im flying, got lads in the office and lads at the weekend doing it so i dont feel that much of a tit, got a meeting with birmingham city council thursday though so im expecting some grief, i do look stupid though and the gf absolutely hates it

last year i found that at the start you feel stupid but then towards the end of the month you forget its there and really get stared at going round tescos etc and walk round thinking "what the **** is your problem" and then you remember the face fur and end up laughing to yourself

Â