Movember

chappy

Is this the thing where you don't have a shave? I'd be able to grow a proper moustache as the ol top lip sprouts fuzz at an alarming rate. Yet I don't get so much as a single hair on my cheeks, so will never be able to grow a proper beard...did a goatee when I was a manky stinking student though, it was well gross man

My mate at work did this last year but I though it was a bit of a kop out cuz he had a shave on 31st October, I recon you should already establish you moustache so it looks epic by the end of November, his was pretty shit though.

I wouldn't do it because it would mean shaving off my beard

Did it last year and raised nearly two hundred quid. I sported a rather fetching Nick Cave tache (well, that was what I though in my own head. I probably looked more like Kevin Webster with a crew cut)

I'm doing it. Not too confident I'll make money. Don't want to be pestering people for donations. It's the whole medsoc in UCD. That's the plan at least. I know I can't grow a moustache. Some of the hairs are black and the rest blonde. Not going to be a Selleck. Wet-Shaved tonight for the first time in about a year. Usually trim. Felt horrible and my face feels like someone else's. Cut myself in two places. I look 4 years younger and that's not a good thing.

I couldn't go without having a shave for a whole month. My facial hair grows back very quickly and if I didn't shave it would be driving me crazy after 7-10 days. Plus I'd look like an absolute twonk with a moustache. If I was going to let my facial hair grow then I'd have to have the beard aswell, not just a moustache.

Thread needs pics from you guys taking part at the end of the month yeh

I am kind of tempted just for the hell of it although I think I would look quite queer

yep, 3 guys i know are doing it this year, 1 person i know did it last year.

its definitely growing in popularity.

I'm pretty sure it started in Australia, I remember people doing it back in uni, then some of the national football teams got on board.

I think men's charity events are underrepresented compared with women's in general.

Â