Movember

chappy

i would but my facial hair always turns a sort of auburn colour in the sun light and people ask why my beard is ginger but my hair is brown. but i am sponsoring someone

coincidentally, has anyone seen the gillette campaign, buy our new £20 razor and 25p, yes 25p goes to movember. id be embarrassed to put that out there as some sort of marketing campaign.

at the risk of sounding a bit Bah Humbug I get a tiny tiny tiny bit bit pissed off with these Mo'vember type things

I know it's for a good cause but go climb Everest or something , I'm not rewarding people for not shaving , what next sponsoring people in the office for having a wash in the morning or sponsoring the school mums for not pranging the ludicrously oversized 4 by 4 when they took little Johnny to school

anyway rant over ,any awareness / charity thing is of course a good cause and should be commended .... carry on and just ignore me

First time I've ever tried to grow a tash, it's horrific, but it's okay I'm doing it for charity! At the moment I look like one of those traveller kids who started shaving at the age of 8 in order to get a bit of lip fluff.

I have just set up a Mo Space page, it's quite fun this.

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/5631133

whilst i agree tony i think movember has this great gang mentality that other things ive done doesnt have, i havent gone round asking friends and family for cash for not shaving we are just raising a small pot from those taking part, its also a competition in my office (which they will no doubt turn in to some marketing nonsense)

plus its not the fact that we arent shaving (i do that 12 months of the year) its the tache which lets face it isnt fashionable anymore and the fact that 99/100 people look absolutely stupid with one, you're basically making yourself look like an idiot for a month

• Like 1

I posted this in the other thread, but this is the current one, so I'll post it here as well:

First time I've ever tried to grow a tash, it's horrific, but it's okay I'm doing it for charity! At the moment I look like one of those traveller kids who started shaving at the age of 8 in order to get a bit of lip fluff.

I have just set up a Mo Space page, it's quite fun this.

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/5631133

And Tony, it's as much about raising awareness as it is raising money. Getting people to check their balls and go to the doctors. Us men are strange creatures, getting people to grow some lip fluff in order to catch the early signs of prostate and testicular cancer, but it seems to work.

• Like 1

Â