plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Done bugger all this weekend, and not a drop of ale has passed my lips. Got this damn cough, that's really starting to get on my nerves (yes I'm sure it is bad aids), so staying in the house where possible, and hoping it'll bugger off soon. 

You know what cures a cough? Vodka.

It'll make me feel better for a few hours, but I'll feel worse tomorrow. Got to play the long game. Stay off the sauce this weekend, drink enough to kill a baby elephant next weekend, with the added bonus of being off work for a week. 

I had a double rollover of hangovers so yesterday was spent in bed trying to rid myself of it, it never worked, I also managed to damage myself greatly without any recollection at all of the incidents. I plan to do nothing this weekend and at this point not touch a drop.

I had a horrible weekend, pissed down for most of it and was just generally pissed off. I ended up going for a meal sunday and getting pissed with it. The highlight for me was watching an old black and white sherlock holmes film.

My weekend involved getting horrendously pissfarted watching the CL final, waking up at my mates in Besiktas and ordering a fake subway.

Sunday night I went on a date and had gnocchi.

On saturday went to the in-laws and got drunk on margaritas (since my wedding in vegas, my father in law has basically become a cocktail barman :lol:).

The Sunday went down to Broadway to visit the folks in their caravan and stayed over the night, was nice, had ice creams and stuff and good meal.

Very beautiful towns (Burford on the water etc), but I couldn't live there, too many self-entitled cockneys in their £1m holiday homes.

My weekend involved getting horrendously pissfarted watching the CL final, waking up at my mates in Besiktas and ordering a fake subway.

Sunday night I went on a date and had gnocchi.

it's spelled "nookie"

Â