plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Spent all day in bed yesterday.

She who shall not be named came round on Friday night. We finally got out of bed at 7pm yesterday. And that was only so I could watch the football.

She went and got pizza.

hmmm, I had unexpected sexuals at, from memory, about 7:30 / 8pm yesterday.

but don't worry, I have never worked as Domino's delivery (did you want salami on that one love?)

Spent all day in bed yesterday.

She who shall not be named came round on Friday night. We finally got out of bed at 7pm yesterday. And that was only so I could watch the football.

She went and got pizza.

CED is going to be very interested in this...

What type of Pizza was it and did you have any sauce?

it was a controversial choice.

BBQ Hawaiian. Pineapple, chicken, ham and mushroom with BBQ sauce. Originally came with onion and no mushroom but me no likey da onion so I swapped it. It was from Papa Johns.

It came with a special garlic dip. Which appeared to be garlic sauce with cheese in it. Not great.

So I used my own stash of the criminally underrated

TSP2.jpg

Verdict? Pizza was OK. It was slightly overcooked which didn't help. But tasty enough. I wasn't bowled over though so I wouldn't have it again, but nice as a change.

SWSNBN had some veggie shite. Which was gay. But it had feta cheese, which was good.

I realise this post is way more detailed than anybody ever wanted. But I'm bored.

• Like 1

'91, unless its a ham of pineapple pizza of course. Then its kind of unavoidable.

Ohhhhhh....wait a.....

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Well Friday night I went round me mom n dads

last night I stayed in and done **** all

today I popped over the road for a couple in my local and now I'm onto my 6th pint, just popped back home for a crap then I'm going back over to continue my drink, I can't afford it but it's bank holiday ain't it.

• Like 1

Pineapple should never been on a pizza. Ever.

Nah a decent ham and pineapple pizza is lovely.

Don't be afraid of it.

Yeah, don't let pineapple ruin a perfectly good pizza. Just pick it off and throw it in the bin where it belongs.

today I popped over the road for a couple in my local and now I'm onto my 6th pint, just popped back home for a crap then I'm going back over to continue my drink, I can't afford it but it's bank holiday ain't it.

Shit break? Just use the pub facilities surely?

Doing the Villa Park tour thing on Sunday. Will be ready with my camera in case there are any random billionaires hiding away in there 

I presume you have already been now. How was it? and how much?

Doing the Villa Park tour thing on Sunday. Will be ready with my camera in case there are any random billionaires hiding away in there 

It was really enjoyable. No Billionaires though. I must have been to Villa Park over 500 times but it's great to be able to see the bits we never get to see. And walking down the tunnel and out into the ground while the entrance music is playing genuinely made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  All the Hull City, Sunderland and other clubs  fans who think we are nothing and a laughing stock should do this tour. Only then might they appreciate the history, the importance and the status of this club.

The guide was knowledgable and had a nice line in self deprecating humour. Well worth a few hours of your time.

It was £25 but that includes a three course lunch. You can do it in the week for about £8 or £9 i think but without the lunch

• Like 2

Shit break? Just use the pub facilities surely?

I live 30 seconds from the pub and you have obviously never seen the state of the bogs in my local

It was really enjoyable. No Billionaires though. I must have been to Villa Park over 500 times but it's great to be able to see the bits we never get to see. And walking down the tunnel and out into the ground while the entrance music is playing genuinely made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  All the Hull City, Sunderland and other clubs  fans who think we are nothing and a laughing stock should do this tour. Only then might they appreciate the history, the importance and the status of this club.

The guide was knowledgable and had a nice line in self deprecating humour. Well worth a few hours of your time.

It was £25 but that includes a three course lunch. You can do it in the week for about £8 or £9 i think but without the lunch

Will definitely be doing this soon, although I've been saying that for ages. Are you allowed to take photos, I remember I went on a tour of Old Trafford around 2000 and we couldn't take photos. I can't remember the reason tbh.

Will definitely be doing this soon, although I've been saying that for ages. Are you allowed to take photos, I remember I went on a tour of Old Trafford around 2000 and we couldn't take photos. I can't remember the reason tbh.

I absolutely recommend it. Yep can take photos all through the tour. Nowhere was deemed off limits 

• Like 1

Â