plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Off to Dublin .. mainly to pickup my visa for Iran ( no embassy in the UK ) but taking the boy with me so turning it into a lads weekend

could it be the first ever lads weekend in Dublin that doesn't involve drinking ones-self into a coma  ..saying that he is nearly 10 so don't rule it out just yet :)

• Like 1

You do some camping don't ya seat68. most people who live in the rugeley,cannock,stafford area don't appreciate the chase. I certainly don't, should make more use of it really as its gorgeous up there.

Yeah always liked camping but have a campervan so its daft not to waste an opportunity. Really fancied a weekend at home doing nothing this weekend but mates have talked me into getting away and as the chase is so close thought why not. 

Going to the land of sheep and male voice choirs for a few days. Sister had a static caravan so I ain't turning down a free holiday :D

Also going to visit Portmeirion, been meaning too that since the 90s

Coca Cola 600 this weekend, aka tha race!

Camping out fri-mon. hooters 400m walk away, whats not to like.

Is it frowned upon to masturbate in Hooters in the states?

I know it was when there was one in Birmingham - I think that's why it closed down in the end.

• Like 3

Going to the land of sheep and male voice choirs for a few days. Sister had a static caravan so I ain't turning down a free holiday :D

Static caravan? Hope that doesn't make a mess of your fine hair.

Coca Cola 600 this weekend, aka tha race!

Camping out fri-mon. hooters 400m walk away, whats not to like.

Is it frowned upon to masturbate in Hooters in the states?

I know it was when there was one in Birmingham - I think that's why it closed down in the end.

:D

Our annual birthday outing with my Brentford supporting mate  ( he had cancer so we always celebrate his birthday , we aren't turning ghey and doing cards and cake ) resulted in a weekend in Nottingham and seeing Brentford v Notts County

I heard there was a hooters near the ground just after kick off .. I held out til half time and sneaked out with one of my mates and watched Sky Sports news in HD surrounded by scantily clad women instead 

Not sure If i can recover from the shame of failing in the 50 chicken wings challenge though  :blush:  tbf we did order a full rack of ribs to go with it  .. 50 didn't sound a lot to be honest

Gutted that Brentford got promoted as means we can't go back next season  ....

i once went to a static caravan with the in laws . Lots of friction though
  • Like 3

Sparks were flying, were they?

• Like 2

Sparks were flying, were they?
it was hair raising
  • Like 1

Â