plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

fleetwood mac saturday night in brum then come back sunday morning and ive got my lads 3rd birthday party up the social club. ive got my spiderman outfit which im going to be wearing and im doing it on the sly so he dont know its me which should be fun although im going to be sweating my balls off.

fleetwood mac saturday night in brum then come back sunday morning and ive got my lads 3rd birthday party up the social club. ive got my spiderman outfit which im going to be wearing and im doing it on the sly so he dont know its me which should be fun although im going to be sweating my balls off.

fat-spider-man.jpg

• Like 2

This weekend is a long one, off to a steam rally, yeah a **** steam rally, in my new motorhome, there all weekend looking at steam traction engines and classic cars, but mainly drinking wine. Then monday its a day off before heading to london for reverend horton heat on the tuesday and a night in a hotel.

• Like 1

This weekend is a long one, off to a steam rally, yeah a **** steam rally, in my new motorhome, there all weekend looking at steam traction engines and classic cars, but mainly drinking wine. Then monday its a day off before heading to london for reverend horton heat on the tuesday and a night in a hotel.

that there, that's a man comfortable in his own skin

enjoy

• Like 2

Minecon this Sat with the boy  , he wants to be there at opening time and leave at closing time ..and he's going to be talking non stop Minecraft to me the whole time

I have no idea about Minecraft but it seems as I downloaded  him skins , texture packs and set him up his own server , that qualifies me for non stop conversation about creepers and villagers and other stuff that I have no idea what they are

Sunday is my daughters dance recital

Monday I'm going to drink myself into a coma 

• Like 2

Minecon this Sat with the boy , he wants to be there at opening time and leave at closing time ..and he's going to be talking non stop Minecraft to me the whole time

I have no idea about Minecraft but it seems as I downloaded him skins , texture packs and set him up his own server , that qualifies me for non stop conversation about creepers and villagers and other stuff that I have no idea what they are

Sunday is my daughters dance recital

Monday I'm going to drink myself into a coma

Minecraft is awesome, if anyone asks then just tell them you really enjoy punching trees, they will understand

Mom n Dads tonight - beer and curry

Tomorrow - fix my new washing machine that has a leak (drainage pipe has a tiny hole in but I can't fix it with tape or anything so it looks like I'm going to have to replace the whole pipe, joy)

Sunday - hopefully chill out and get my washing done, if I can't get my washing machine fixed on Saturday then I might spend some time on Sunday contemplating throwing myself under a bus.

Actually have a really nice weekend planned.

Take it easy tonight.

Tomorrow have a soccer match in Caherciveen (South Kerry), it's last game of the season and means nothing to us either way, we are getting a bus down at 4pm kick off at 6pm, the team we are playing are then throwing on some grub for us, 2 pints there, back on the bus with a few bottles, off to Killarney (apparently best night of the year in Killarney) then bus home at 3am.

Sunday is the missus birthday and we are going to the Munster Final in Killarney. 

Â