plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

quiet night tonight, I should be picking up my new stage piano today so tonight I'll be making a racket on that and playing it very badly

tomorrow is my nephews football presentation then either out for a drink with my folks and sister and all that shite or its my mates birthday and I could go over the pub, I'm not really thrilled about either of them choices though so I might just try and escape so I can continue making a racket

sunday...absolutely fook all, probably sit down and pull my wire all day

Match tonight, win and we've a handy draw in the quarters of the cup, lose our seasons over.

Tomorrow, hit the gym, back a few horses, CL final, bed.

Sunday, day with the missus.

Going to see Stewart Lee in Newcastle tonight. Was thinking of going to see Durham vs Warwickshire in the T20 tomorrow, but my mate has called off. Will probably go to my mate's BBQ instead.   

• Like 3

Good weekend for me :D

Going out boozing in Brum tonight, fancy somewhere with a decent pub garden, probably end up in the Flapper 'cos it's by the canal.

Gym tomorrow morning, followed by a boozy Worcester races, then the Champions League final in a pub somewhere.

Life is good this weekend....and expensive :D 

Drive down to Weston Super Mare very early tomorrow, so no booze tonight, kick the tyres of a van tomorrow morning, give man more money than I have ever had for said van, agree to drive down in a weeks time to collect van, drive back up the M5/M6, get drunk with friends up in that cannock chase. I stress, these are not like minded individuals and we have not, I repeat not, invited Stan over by the method of flashing ones headlights.

Going out boozing in Brum tonight, fancy somewhere with a decent pub garden, probably end up in the Flapper 'cos it's by the canal.

Gym tomorrow morning, followed by a boozy Worcester races, then the Champions League final in a pub somewhere.

What's the flapper like these days? I ain't been there in years

Out with some friends (up from That London) for one of my rare curries tonight. 

Another friend's birthday party tomorrow. 

Plus running numerous errands and excuses to visit the new baby.  :)

Going out boozing in Brum tonight, fancy somewhere with a decent pub garden, probably end up in the Flapper 'cos it's good for anal.

what she had mooney and what have they called him or her?

I mentioned it in the "Cheer you up" thread, and left it at that, as I know lots of VTers hate baby posts. But since you asked, a girl (Bonnie Mae). And she's a little sweetheart. [emoji177]
  • Like 1

5am today back down to the west country to buy a motorhome and then drive up to the north west for 9 days. Long day not helped by being unable to sleep. More than anything it will be nice to have time off, It will be my first days leave this year, work has been a pain of late, too busy, dont get me wrong, its not back breaking work so I am appreciative of that.

Â