plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

mate there is no other option, it's that loud outside that even in the back bedroom the racket will keep you from watching telly, its a case of your own speakers your own iPod and a crate otherwise you are doomed...unless you are one of these freaks who enjoy community spirit and people in general

Community spirit? That is one for the TTPYO thread. No way Im doing that.

I'm having a relatively chilled out affair.  I was unwell during the week so I'm sat here in my pyjamas with a few cans of beer just letting the weekend pass me by.

I am going to spend all weekend sticking pins in my Delph voodoo doll

Don't you feel silly now

No. I am claiming credit for changing his mind. Them pins have the power
My mate swears blind that he convinced Bent eke to stay at the villa after he sent him an abusive tweet, I've just text him saying "have you been texting Delph you **** pest?"

I've just come inside after being sat on the roof for the last 6 hours, only had a few cans, I'm just trying to decide if I should resume drinking and blasting music or chill out and order a meal

I'm thinking more along the lines of food

Edited by leemond2008

tonight - few cans, few rums, no curry I don't think

tomorrow - all depends on my mood, I need to contend with this shite

6279343.jpg

that is directly outside my flat last year, **** nightmare it is, music blasting out from about 11am till 7pm, does my **** brain in, nowhere in my flat can escape the music, if I'm up for a drink then I'll put my music on outside on the roof and just get **** mullered, thats the only way to avoid the noise from the front.

If I can't be arsed to get pissed I suppose I will have to go round me mom n dads

It really is **** horroble if you don't like people

Sunday- either recovering from a hangover or waking up after a nice sleep at me mom n dads

Ah Erdington High Street! How I miss thee!*

*Not at all actually.

tonight - few cans, few rums, no curry I don't think

tomorrow - all depends on my mood, I need to contend with this shite

6279343.jpg

that is directly outside my flat last year, **** nightmare it is, music blasting out from about 11am till 7pm, does my **** brain in, nowhere in my flat can escape the music, if I'm up for a drink then I'll put my music on outside on the roof and just get **** mullered, thats the only way to avoid the noise from the front.

If I can't be arsed to get pissed I suppose I will have to go round me mom n dads

It really is **** horroble if you don't like people

Sunday- either recovering from a hangover or waking up after a nice sleep at me mom n dads

Ah Erdington High Street! How I miss thee!*

*Not at all actually.

The boulevard of broken dreams

• Like 1

I've had a lovely day today. Up early and off to Hereford with my mate.

Started with a walk around the historic town before the real business began. The beer and cider festival!

http://herefordcamra.org.uk/festival.htm

Had a few ciders in the sun overlooking the River Wye. Was lovely. The best thing about these events is everyone is really friendly and chatty.

Wasn't here to sup fine cider and perry all day though. Next up was the football at Hereford FC, the recently formed phoenix club out of the now sadly defunct Hereford United. They were playing FC United of Manchester. Good atmosphere and over 4000 in attendance at Edgar Street

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-33486464

A bloody lovely day apart from my face is now redder than a baboons arse! 

• Like 3

I've had a lovely day today. Up early and off to Hereford with my mate.

Started with a walk around the historic town before the real business began. The beer and cider festival!

http://herefordcamra.org.uk/festival.htm

Had a few ciders in the sun overlooking the River Wye. Was lovely. The best thing about these events is everyone is really friendly and chatty.

Wasn't here to sup fine cider and perry all day though. Next up was the football at Hereford FC, the recently formed phoenix club out of the now sadly defunct Hereford United. They were playing FC United of Manchester. Good atmosphere and over 4000 in attendance at Edgar Street

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-33486464

A bloody lovely day apart from my face is now redder than a baboons arse!

If you enjoy the lower league football experience, AFC Wulfrunians are worth a visit mate, they play on the old England Rugby training pitch in Wolverhampton, lovely venue, decent team, cans of Red Stripe at the bar :)
  • Like 1

May well check them out mate. Going to see Sutton Coldfield Town a few times this year and off to see Solihull Moors with my mate from over that side of the city once the season starts. 

• Like 1

I'm having my usual Friday night, few cans and music, I can't be bothered with a curry tonight, going to watch the David Price fight when it comes on as well

tomorrow - I was supposed to be going to a wedding, I don't think I was actually expected to go, it was more of a token invite, I can't get a lift and I explained to everyone who asked that I don't really feel bad about not going because I would be at someone elses mercy when it comes to getting a lift home and I would just end up standing in the corner with a pint in my hand not speaking to anyone so I won't be missed anyway, I **** hate them sort of things.

I was also supposed to be going out for a big drink for someones birthday (I don't really know the person all that well but everyone else that I know is mates with them) I'm sacking that off as well and I'm going to have a few cans watch fishomania and then watch the boxing, that sounds like a pretty decent Saturday to me

Sunday - no plans might pop out for a few pints, might stay in and cook meself a little dinner, might go round me mom n dads for dinner

• 3 weeks later...

First day of new season so what better way to celebrate it by drinking in Cheltenham and taking in a non league game.

In Cheltenham for 11, leisurely walk around in the baking hot sun before settling here for a few pints of cider and a sandwich in the beer garden

http://www.spalehouse.co.uk/

At 3 went to the Cheltenham Town FC ground to watch Gloucester City beat FC United of Manchester 1-0.

Then a long walk back to the train station. Think I've walked at least 5 miles today in the blazing sun and uncomfortable shoes.

And yes, my face is redder than a Mandrill's derriere 

I had friends down this weekend.  Ended up doing the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth (again) yesterday before getting drunk as a skunk.  Today I've turned into a walking beetroot.  Walking around Hayling Island with no sun cream will do that.  I'm in pain!  

Â