plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

You could have squeezed a sandwich into your alcohol purchases?

Stella and Strongbow? I take it you'll be volleying jaws later on that combination  :D

Minecon this Sat with the boy , he wants to be there at opening time and leave at closing time ..and he's going to be talking non stop Minecraft to me the whole time

I have no idea about Minecraft but it seems as I downloaded him skins , texture packs and set him up his own server , that qualifies me for non stop conversation about creepers and villagers and other stuff that I have no idea what they are

Sunday is my daughters dance recital

Monday I'm going to drink myself into a coma

You're a top dad, Tony, I salute you. [emoji106]

Wedding in Ilkley (**** miles away) on Friday. Why do people always get married on Friday's these days?

Ilkley is pretty.
Is it? It's just down the road from me, so I tend to take it for granted, go there regularly.

Wedding in Ilkley (**** miles away) on Friday. Why do people always get married on Friday's these days?

Ilkley is pretty.
Is it? It's just down the road from me, so I tend to take it for granted, go there regularly.

Yep, the moors are lovely.

• Like 1

Just back from a VW festival, feeling pretty sore after a couple of long boozy days, chill time now

You should go for a round of Golf to relax.
Or a few chukkas of Polo.
  • Like 1

Just back from a VW festival, feeling pretty sore after a couple of long boozy days, chill time now

which one?

did a few way back in the 90's

CamperJam, first time there, mightily impressed, I'm just lacking the stamina for festivals these days!
  • Like 1

ahh, I don't know that one.

I did a good few Bug Ins down at the 3 Counties in Malvern and I did a couple of Bug Jams and a few other one offs.

Mid 90's Bug Jams were truly lost weekends. I managed to drive my mates convertible into the back of a camper at one, and fell out of another convertible whilst driving it across a field at another. I also fell off the roof of a bug whilst 'surfing'. 

happy days

• Like 1

Â