plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I reckon me and the Rugemeister could easily hurt the planet if we got on the pop together

yeah thats his name now...The Rugemeister

match made in heaven :wub:
I would out drink you both. Even im Toys'R'Us.

I reckon me and the Rugemeister could easily hurt the planet if we got on the pop together

yeah thats his name now...The Rugemeister

match made in heaven :wub:
I would out drink you both. Even im Toys'R'Us.

it aint about how much you drink, its how you drink it, thats where most people fail

I got called "the machine" tonight for basically keeping up with others.  Where they failed was that they never ate.  I had a nice burrito before going out and I was still sober(ish) when leaving the pub about half an hour ago.  The others were completely wrecked!  Tequilas and sambuca shots all night long (starting at 3pm).  I'm not sober but I'm completely coherent.  A neat little knack I have, it fools everyone :D I saw sense when they were on about going to hit the clubs and called it a night - they'll never get in anyway!

Fleetwood Mac last night (mint), as I'm down London for a few hours today it'll be a trip to Borough for some lovely grub to start the day and with a bit of luck a bit of vinyl shopping somewhere before train home, can't argue with that

Fleetwood Mac last night (mint), as I'm down London for a few hours today it'll be a trip to Borough for some lovely grub to start the day and with a bit of luck a bit of vinyl shopping somewhere before train home, can't argue with that

im going to watch them at brum next saturday.

• Like 1

I've never got the love for fleetwood mac, they ain't bad but they ain't great either just kind of middle of the road, having said that it's been a fair few years since I really listened to them so mayhaps I would apprciate them more now

Edited by leemond2008

Rumours is the obvious album but there are other good albums like tusk and the self titled album, also bear in mind the original fleetwood mac with peter green but that was more blues based. after peter green they turned into a soft rock band, but try Rumours and go from there or if you like blues go back to the peter green stuff. i dont like everything by them but they have made some truly fantastic stuff.

I'll give them a go later.

Is it warm enough to sit outside and have a can? I've got the curtains closed watching orange is the new black at the minute but it feels pretty damn warm.

Edited by leemond2008

Good job I didn't buy any wine.

Couple of beers and two bottles of grape juice and I don't know what Im doing.

Lightweight these days ;-)

It's my ex-Sunday League team's Old Boys game tomorrow.

We'll lose, badly, but it'll be a laugh. Plus I'll get to see some faces I haven't seen for a while and we'll all go and get smashed afterwards.

Went to penalties.

I saved three and we won.

:hooray:

• Like 2

Â