plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

ahh, I don't know that one.

I did a good few Bug Ins down at the 3 Counties in Malvern and I did a couple of Bug Jams and a few other one offs.

Mid 90's Bug Jams were truly lost weekends. I managed to drive my mates convertible into the back of a camper at one, and fell out of another convertible whilst driving it across a field at another. I also fell off the roof of a bug whilst 'surfing'.

happy days

Haha excellent [emoji1]

This was at Weston Park, really nicely laid out and a most fantastic crowd. We went 20 strong so set up a village of our own

Anyone looking for a weekend away with the lads would 100% recommend Kerry, you can fly into Faranfore from either Dublin or London, we were in Caherciveen, Killorglin & Killarney the weekend and they were all fantastic. We are going trying to organise a camping weekend down kells bay as well looks absolutely majesticKells_Bay.jpg.  

Haven't been to Killarney since I was 13 (1967!). I do remember it being rather lovely, but more of a quiet, old folks sort of place, rather than ideal for a lads' weekend.

A beach around a river or lake? Where are you? Somewhere like Canada or New Zealand?

Canada. It was a very nice beach. I was quite impressed.

Whereaboots?

Fixed

You've been there long enough to get the hang of the lingo by now NV.

• Like 2

Minecon this Sat with the boy  , he wants to be there at opening time and leave at closing time ..and he's going to be talking non stop Minecraft to me the whole time

I have no idea about Minecraft but it seems as I downloaded  him skins , texture packs and set him up his own server , that qualifies me for non stop conversation about creepers and villagers and other stuff that I have no idea what they are

Sunday is my daughters dance recital

Monday I'm going to drink myself into a coma 

In a very rare show of sibling solidarity my daughter very graciously let me skip her dance recital so I could take the boy back to Minecon for the second day (it being possibly a once in a lifetime thing)

which means my plans to drink myself into a coma have escalated to needing to drink myself to death ...

and as luck would have it I'm off to Hamburg on Friday for my mates 50th  ( well 2 mates 50th's as it turns out and a joint do)

I'm not sure what I will OD on first Beer or Schweinshaxe ..hopefully I can do a Cobain and opt for two methods just to be sure

Haven't been to Killarney since I was 13 (1967!). I do remember it being rather lovely, but more of a quiet, old folks sort of place, rather than ideal for a lads' weekend.

Ah sure that must have been 100 years ago ;)

A beach around a river or lake? Where are you? Somewhere like Canada or New Zealand?

Whereabouts?

I'm staying in caledon ON and we drove down to Wasabi beach. Do you live in Canada?

Yeah, in Vancouver.  So you're probably as near to me now as you are to Villa Park!

Whereabouts?
I'm staying in caledon ON and we drove down to Wasabi beach. Do you live in Canada?

Yeah, in Vancouver. So you're probably as near to me now as you are to Villa Park!

Haha I guess I am until tomorrow when I'm unfortunately back to living next to Villa Park!

Heard Vancouver pretty amazing tho. You move there from England?

Yeah we moved here a year ago for work. As you can guess from the username I lived in Nuremberg when I joined VT. I've since lived in Amsterdam, St Albans and Manchester too!

Enjoying it so far. Got pretty homesick a while ago but went home a couple of weeks ago and remembered why I left.

Won't be here forever but will enjoy it while I am. And my baby will be born so will have dual citizenship!

tonight - few cans, few rums, no curry I don't think

tomorrow - all depends on my mood, I need to contend with this shite

6279343.jpg

that is directly outside my flat last year, **** nightmare it is, music blasting out from about 11am till 7pm, does my **** brain in, nowhere in my flat can escape the music, if I'm up for a drink then I'll put my music on outside on the roof and just get **** mullered, thats the only way to avoid the noise from the front.

If I can't be arsed to get pissed I suppose I will have to go round me mom n dads

It really is **** horroble if you don't like people

Sunday- either recovering from a hangover or waking up after a nice sleep at me mom n dads

mate there is no other option, it's that loud outside that even in the back bedroom the racket will keep you from watching telly, its a case of your own speakers your own iPod and a crate otherwise you are doomed...unless you are one of these freaks who enjoy community spirit and people in general

Few cans of Stella tonight in the flat. Up early for a fry up and a haircut tomorrow folllowed by a few quid on the horses.

There's a band on at the local tomorrow night so I'll be popping along for that, hopefully they're decent and there's a bit of skirt. I'll be looking sharp with my haircut so I'll give it a go.

• Like 1

Â